Crazy Braham and Primordus Theory (SPOILERS)

Scraggy.3814

I think you're trying to make it far more complicated than need be. Especially when things like "wind" is never attributed to Kralkatorrik (except indirectly via the Sky Aspects that are more related to Glint).

The simple matter, really, is that the behavior of the Spirit of Fire is so vastly different from Primordus that them being the same is very unlikely, and trying to relate the two feels like the same kind of theorycrafting that tried relating the Six Gods to the six Elder Dragons.

We even interact with the Spirit of Fire's power in Season 3, Taimi even reads its energy signatures, and given how much time she has spent reading Primordus' energy signature during that time, I'm pretty sure she would be able to see if they're the same.

Taimi: I think you should listen to that bear, Commander. I'm picking up some very high readings from that fire.Taimi: Whoa, you've definitely just picked up some ancient magic.https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Journey_to_Bitterfrost_Frontier#In_the_Frostgorge_Sound

• 3 months later...