Add an Interval for Soulcleave Summit.

Shao.7236

@Shao.7236 said:

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:i think messing with duration and cd first is more prudent.

I considered that, which is smart to suggest really. However given how Revenant works, it's hard to recommend as an Upkeep skill and little effect it'll have in general when swapping legends back and forth.

Should as an upkeep the skill be a commitment of the same level the others have in the legend? I can see that work while keeping the effect of said skill in check to prevent too much cheese, losing the liberty as is right now brings a lot of mixed feelings for the rev in me.

it would be weird to have a duration on an upkeep skill. so yeah idk something is definitely off about the skill, i think an interval would work well but not necessarily fix it. maybe bump up the cd first since its a ridiculous 3 sec. nah i agree i think an interval would be best.

I think a 0.25s interval would be okay. Would you think this being per target or a shared ICD would be better? Renegade was designed specifically around multi-hit effects and being able to capitalize on this via Soulcleave's Summit, but honestly I think it is taken to unhealthy levels with how many multi-hits you can get going. I don't think it would break the skill by any means. As long as the interval gets put at 0s in PvE.

@ollbirtan.2915 said:Great balance suggestions for real....-facepalm- Cooldown on an upkeep skill that drains energy? Let's half the energy it eats, and then maybe it could be ok. Please, for kitten sake, stop asking for more nerfs to classes, unless you want to play Sims, not gw2.Cheers.

For real? In full context we've come to disagree so I don't see how you've come to this conclusion.

Regardless, cooldown after dismissing? How is that as terrible as you say when that skill can easily full heal anyone in it? That's why the interval is the actual suggestion, because that wouldn't limit the use case per desire, but the broken bursts that comes along not having limitations in between hits because it's stacks really fast, it'll otherwise won't affect most skills.

They can reduce cast time by half to be alike all other summons if anything to alleviate the addition, not having intervals is a big problem when it comes to multi-hits. I won't bring comparisons as to why, the sight of it should just be obvious.

@Shao.7236 said:

@ollbirtan.2915 said:Great balance suggestions for real....-facepalm- Cooldown on an upkeep skill that drains energy? Let's half the energy it eats, and then maybe it could be ok. Please, for kitten sake, stop asking for more nerfs to classes, unless you want to play Sims, not gw2.Cheers.

For real? In full context we've come to disagree so I don't see how you've come to this conclusion.

Regardless, cooldown after dismissing? How is that as terrible as you say when that skill
can
easily full heal anyone in it? That's why the interval is the actual suggestion, because that wouldn't limit the use case per desire, but the broken bursts that comes along not having limitations in between hits because it's stacks really fast, it'll otherwise won't affect most skills.

They can reduce cast time by half to be alike all other summons if anything to alleviate the addition, not having intervals is a big problem when it comes to multi-hits. I won't bring comparisons as to why, the sight of it should just be obvious.

do you know if this applies to illusions/phantasms/pets ?if it does there is huge potential for some fun cheesy shit :D

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

Regardless, cooldown after dismissing? How is that as terrible as you say when that skill
can
easily full heal anyone in it? That's why the interval is the actual suggestion, because that wouldn't limit the use case per desire, but the broken bursts that comes along not having limitations in between hits because it's stacks really fast, it'll otherwise won't affect most skills.

do you know if this applies to illusions/phantasms/pets ?if it does there is huge potential for some fun cheesy kitten :D

No, it does not. It affects 5 allied players only, not the zoo.