Thief Wvw

DoLoR.7568

sorry but i think thieves are all over the place.. .DD is just insanely strong with stupid high mobility and crazy burst !not to mention stealth is a cancer ..
snipers are so annoying in small roaming.. aswell altho i think deadeye is a useless class that need to be reworked.yeah well.. sorry but thief need a nerf if anything.. stealth need a drawback

@"noiwk.2760" said:sorry but i think thieves are all over the place.. .DD is just insanely strong with stupid high mobility and crazy burst !not to mention stealth is a cancer ..

snipers are so annoying in small roaming.. aswell altho i think deadeye is a useless class that need to be reworked.yeah well.. sorry but thief need a nerf if anything.. stealth need a drawback

Cant remember the last time I have seen a thief do "crazy busrt" 80% of thieves are shadow arts daredevil and even min/maxing gear and 25 bloodlust I rarely see numbers over 7k back stack with the avg 5-6. Pretty sure pre Feb patch that same hit would be around 9k+

@Fat Disgrace.4275 said:

@"noiwk.2760" said:sorry but i think thieves are all over the place.. .DD is just insanely strong with stupid high mobility and crazy burst !not to mention stealth is a cancer ..

Cant remember the last time I have seen a thief do "crazy busrt" 80% of thieves are shadow arts daredevil and even min/maxing gear and 25 bloodlust I rarely see numbers over 7k back stack with the avg 5-6. Pretty sure pre Feb patch that same hit would be around 9k+

while the numbers in 1 hit might not be so high shadow arts daredevil in my opinion are broken op..and they can do many quick attacks and burst you down fairly quickly.. burst doesnt mean a single line with high number.. but doing high damage quick.shadow arts daredevil are good at this ! also ive seen some thieves doing nearly 20k crits not sure if it was staff or whatever..

@noiwk.2760 said:

@noiwk.2760 said:sorry but i think thieves are all over the place.. .DD is just insanely strong with stupid high mobility and crazy burst !not to mention stealth is a cancer ..

while the numbers in 1 hit might not be so high shadow arts daredevil in my opinion are broken op..and they can do many quick attacks and burst you down fairly quickly.. burst doesnt mean a single line with high number.. but doing high damage quick.shadow arts daredevil are good at this ! also ive seen some thieves doing nearly 20k crits not sure if it was staff or whatever..

Meh, that's just d/p... thief by default, stay around for too long and the fight turns the other way which is why most thieves run away from a losing fight lol. Shadow arts it self dosnt really make them quicker at anything really, you could argue that they can get quicker stealth access via heal and steal trait. Also to partly blame is runes and trait that give health so a lot of people are going full zerker stats (add some valk/berseker trinkets) which would give them 11k health then they add runes like vampirism and marauders resistance and you should be back up to 16k health or above.

Daredevil and shadow arts, especially combined is a busted set of trait lines.

Cant imagine 20k in today's wvw, may be with 7 malice stacks and assassins signet de? I know vaults can still land up to 14k giving the right scenario.

@Fat Disgrace.4275 said:

@noiwk.2760 said:sorry but i think thieves are all over the place.. .DD is just insanely strong with stupid high mobility and crazy burst !not to mention stealth is a cancer ..

Meh, that's just d/p... thief by default, stay around for too long and the fight turns the other way which is why most thieves run away from a losing fight lol. Shadow arts it self dosnt really make them quicker at anything really, you could argue that they can get quicker stealth access via heal and steal trait. Also to partly blame is runes and trait that give health so a lot of people are going full zerker stats (add some valk/berseker trinkets) which would give them 11k health then they add runes like vampirism and marauders resistance and you should be back up to 16k health or above.

Daredevil and shadow arts, especially combined is a busted set of trait lines.

Cant imagine 20k in today's wvw, may be with 7 malice stacks and assassins signet de? I know vaults can still land up to 14k giving the right scenario.

Daredevil and shadow arts is just broken ... and it is what it is we can argue but its basically meta anywhere..and its 1 of the hardest shit in game to handle.. i rather fight renegade or core necro or anything else over Daredevil with shadow arts .if they want to get away from a fight they just get away from the fight . they have crazy mobility that you can never catch them with any class if they try to escape and they got stealth which i dont think they even need.. whatmore i think stealth in its self for all classes need to be completely reworked in the game to be an emergency skill only.. with a big drawback.. .. and also not work in certain radius .

Daredevil with shadow art really make huge burst damage.. so.. im sorry i dont think thief need any buff.. its already of the stronger classes atm

@ASP.8093 said:

@ASP.8093 said:

@UNOwen.7132 said:I mean, you can remove the unblockable too. It uh, basically never matters, especially since Shortbow 4 is unblockable daze for some time now.

Makes a big difference when breaking Spellbreaker Bubbles, though, doesn't it?

Ignoring that you hardly ever even see a Spellbreaker ... Id rather just wait out the bubble? Against Warriors I think Id much rather interrupt their big heal, than cancel a block prematurely. Especially the spellbreaker one.

I'm talking about playing Staff Daredevil in zerg-vs-zerg: one of your few really good "special tricks" is messing up the bubble on a melee push.

Oh you mean winds of disenchantment? You can just stop that with a regular steal, you dont even need the unblockable. Since, yknow, he wont be blocking during it. And Aegis, if he somehow obtained it, would just be boonripped.