GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Thanks Arena, for longe pass really thanks so much!

Now I need Recipe for Bowl of Sweet and Spicy Butternut Squash Soup please please....

I played in the month of March, but unfortunately I did not have the notion of the need for this recipe, today that I have this notion it is complicated to pay 650g for this recipe. Help me please.

Hello I would like to suggest a skin for Skyscale with more Draconic head instead of bull like.We all know Alduin from skyrim, this wyvern is amazing and it deserves a Dragon form. I believe a head similar to alduin with 4 legs dragon body (and not skinny body please) with similar texture and modeling to him it would be so amazing. You can also make some "line effects" I send links with what am I trying to say. 1 picture = 1000 words.

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/NGPqq

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/59875-3-1426259760.jpg

Idk...

What's next. Butterfly replacer for Mesmer effects? :tongue:Ranger pet skins?

Besides, Necromancer pets is a profession mechanic. They're there for all to see because they "mean" something.It would be hard to tell at a glance for everyone else what pet you currently have, meaning, what skills you potentially have tied to that pet.

I mean, if the pet would be just cosmetic, sure, but they're not, they have mechanics that other players need to know about.

@therealgw.4078 said:Please consider selling Necromancer Minion Skins in the gem store.

It is quite dull having the same minions to look at for the last 8 years.

Some personalization options would really help breathe some life back into the profession ;)

I would also buy this. As I main a Asura Necromancer and people put souls into Mechs, I would love to have a Mechromancer. :-)

I noticed the new conjured starlight hat floats really far off the characters head, almost certainly so that it doesn't clip with some of the more ridiculously large hairstyles in the game. The problem with that is that the Hat now looks bad on 90% of the more normal looking hairstyles...you know, the ones most people use. Consider changing that or adding another version of the hat that sits closer to the player's head. It really is a great skin that's sort of ruined by its current positioning.