So that countdown was *not* for the next part of Champions part 1 to drop

Euler.3259

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sensed to wait for january? So big disapointment; don't see how the pace is faster... Next missions in 2 months.... god, was hyping so much for today! Thought there would be a content drop every 2 weeks... u_u well dunnno what I expected. But not gonna redo again and again those three missions until january. It a new content named Chapters and I already hate it.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/the-icebrood-saga-champions/

In the weeks between releases, each chapter will continue to evolve with new content and ways to play. => LIES ?!

Now the treachery you uncovered in the north has left your allies shaken, and you’ll need to rely on the bonds of trust between you to survive what’s coming.=> Everyone is now dumb, jormag is life, jormag is love.

Dragon Response Missions, which can be tackled solo or in a group of up to five players. In these encounters, you’ll head to invasion points to shore up defenses and protect the area from rampaging dragon minions. Work together with allied reinforcements to neutralize powerful dragon champions—the ultimate threat at the heart of the assaults. => Ultimate threat? Lol

What all the promises of stunning events implying the community and remembering the era of LS1? No big community votes like the election of kiel. Smaller and smaller rushed, unfinished nourishing and content rich releases... The downfall is so big now. God what happens since the orriginal beautiful universe with the core maps, skippable artwork dialogues, dungeons and real living story? It just can't be serious, letting the players with nothing until next update two month later? Is it that, the cost of making Cantha expansion? If that is chapter 1. I'm scared of the 3 other chapters.

AND SO, if I understand well, WE CAN'T PROGRESS THE MASTERY UNTIL JANUARY?!! still no dragon crystal 2 OH BOI

But the thing I'm more upset about is: Why removing the contribution event? If they perfectly know, there isn't any new content, why not letting the players reach that fifth tier of that contribution events? It feels very weird it just stop and poof. Nothing to do. At least adding the crystal to progress mastery? /shrug

@"hugo.4705" said:So sensed to wait for january? So big disapointment; don't see how the pace is faster... Next missions in 2 months.... god, was hyping so much for today! Thought there would be a content drop every 2 weeks... u_u well dunnno what I expected. But not gonna redo again and again those three missions until january. It a new content named Chapters and I already hate it.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/the-icebrood-saga-champions/

In the weeks between releases, each chapter will continue to evolve with new content and ways to play. => LIES ?!

Now the treachery you uncovered in the north has left your allies shaken, and you’ll need to rely on the bonds of trust between you to survive what’s coming.=> Everyone is now dumb, jormag is life, jormag is love.

Dragon Response Missions, which can be tackled solo or in a group of up to five players. In these encounters, you’ll head to invasion points to shore up defenses and protect the area from rampaging dragon minions. Work together with allied reinforcements to neutralize powerful dragon champions—the ultimate threat at the heart of the assaults. => Ultimate threat? Lol

What all the promises of stunning events implying the community and remembering the era of LS1? No big community votes like the election of kiel. Smaller and smaller rushed, unfinished nourishing and content rich releases... The downfall is so big now. God what happens since the orriginal beautiful universe with the core maps, skippable artwork dialogues, dungeons and real living story? It just can't be serious, letting the players with nothing until next update two month later? Is it that, the cost of making Cantha expansion? If that is chapter 1. I'm scared of the 3 other chapters.

AND SO, if I understand well, WE CAN'T PROGRESS THE MASTERY UNTIL JANUARY?!! still no dragon crystal 2 OH BOI

It's not been 2 weeks, so....perhaps there will be a change next Tuesday.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

@"hugo.4705" said:So sensed to wait for january? So big disapointment; don't see how the pace is faster... Next missions in 2 months.... god, was hyping so much for today! Thought there would be a content drop every 2 weeks... u_u well dunnno what I expected. But not gonna redo again and again those three missions until january. It a new content named Chapters and I already hate it.

It's not been 2 weeks, so....perhaps there will be a change next Tuesday.

looks at alliances threads

Yep. Likely next Tuesday.

@"Infusion.7149" said:Not sure why anyone is surprised that the next episode is not out. The content schedule was already out on the website.

The way I see it is the trade-ins are bonus content, the marks were even under the Bonus Event tab under achievements.

It's not the next episode people are asking about. Each Chapter is stated to have content released in stages. Because there was a 6 day timer, the Ebon Vanguard is in the achievements listing for ths Chapter and because the story seems to imply to keep an eye on "new events" at the NPC, people logically assumed that when the 6 day timer expired we'd get the next section of Chapter 1, not Chapter 2

@Pifil.5193 said:

@Infusion.7149 said:Not sure why anyone is surprised that the next episode is not out. The content schedule was already out on the website.

Not the next episode, in that schedule they said they would be adding new content to the chapters in the weeks between the patches.

It's more likely there will be an Ebon Vanguard bounty of sorts (see achievement panel).