HoT Hero point runs on EU?

Friday.7864

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't seen many HoT runs lately, maybe because most people simply go to the easier HPs in desert maps.If you have a mentor tag, you can try to ask for help in map. When I do it, usually a few people who need the same HP come over to get it together. :)Alternatively, you can try to check the LFG at around 8pm (CEST), they used to be advertised there when I used to do them. In the weekend there might be higher chances to find trains!

Ah, found some randomly, ty.Was asking mostly because of Champion Mushroom Queen - can't map complete without her. Really hate that HP, it's such a pain to get to on top of being annoying.It was a complete wipe fest with 6 people and I can't really do much either when I try to kill it on a class I don't play much.

@"Meow Ren.5382" said:If you've completed all the other HP in Heart of Thorns or only have the difficult ones left (like Mushroom Queen) and have some WvW tokens you can buy a Notarized Scroll of Maguuma Heroics. The Scroll will give you a random HoT HP when consumed.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Notarized_Scroll_of_Maguuma_Heroics

I'm sending you 10g for that tip 0w0