Not able to switch game to my secondary monitor

I game on a 55" OLED TV and for burnin reasons I don't have it set to my main display. Wanted to try out your game but I'm not able to switch the game to my secondary monitor and I am not going to change around my settings just to play your game

I have to admit I am a little disappointed that I can't play a game because of such a simple yet necessary feature

• Confused 2

• 1 year later...

I'm having the same problem.  I can play in Windowed Mode on my Secondary Monitor but as soon as I switch to full mode the game immediately pops back to my Primary Monitor.  Other than messing with my Windows 10 settings (by making my secondary into primary which I do not want to do) I'm at a loss as to how to resolve this.  Any ideas?

• Confused 1

On 8/31/2022 at 3:40 AM, JLWilder.1807 said:

I'm having the same problem.  I can play in Windowed Mode on my Secondary Monitor but as soon as I switch to full mode the game immediately pops back to my Primary Monitor.  Other than messing with my Windows 10 settings (by making my secondary into primary which I do not want to do) I'm at a loss as to how to resolve this.  Any ideas?

DX11 doesn't allow for Fullscreen Mode anyway, so playing in Windowed Fullscreen is what you want.

Edit @ confused person:

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Confused 1

20 hours ago, JLWilder.1807 said:

I can play in Windowed Mode on my Secondary Monitor but as soon as I switch to full mode the game immediately pops back to my Primary Monitor.

Enable DX11 (disable DX9 under the graphics options) and restart GW2. Now it can go full screen on a secondary monitor. DX11 won't save its window position however, so you'll want to launch in windowed mode (-windowed), move it to the screen you want it on, then maximize it (or press alt+enter to toggle between windowed and full screen).

• Thanks 1