"I'd Really Like this..." - New Gifting Strangers

Alatar.7364

@jungsowon.2074 said:

@jungsowon.2074 said:Desire: Tomes of Knowledge!Server: NA

New-ish player and I just wanna level my Mesmer so I can be extra helpful during HP trains! <3

Those are account bound you need to play wvw or spvp that award them.

kitten... Just pretend you do not see it ?️

Since you asked for a desire that nobody can fulfill, would OP be mad if you made a new desire that is actually something people are able to get you?

@Katelynn.6593 said:

@jungsowon.2074 said:Desire: Tomes of Knowledge!Server: NA

New-ish player and I just wanna level my Mesmer so I can be extra helpful during HP trains! <3

Those are account bound you need to play wvw or spvp that award them.

kitten... Just pretend you do not see it ?️

Since you asked for a desire that nobody can fulfill, would OP be mad if you made a new desire that is actually something people are able to get you?

It can be edited in such cases.

• 2 months later...

If I were to ask for a thanksgiving miracle, The living world bundles are all going on sale 30% off next week. I am a relatively new player and have obviously missed the living worlds except for the Icebrood saga. I have 1 episode from LWs4 (for the roller beetle mount) but otherwise am out of gems and gold, and would love if I were able to collect enough to purchase one or more of the bundles. I really enjoy the story of Guildwars 2, and wouldn't mind the extra hero points either.I guess gems cannot be gifted, so here is the gold I need to buy the gems I need to buy the bundles. (at the 30% discount price, I also have an episode of LWs4 so it's cheaper)

0/209 Gold (LWs4)0/250 Gold (LWs3)0/334 Gold (LWs4)

If I don't get it in time for the sale, I would still like to eventually get them, and any donations are appreciated!

I wish for some unique item that may have no significant sellable value but is no longer obtainable by any means in game. I had a few such items but being slot starved I made the mistake of discarding what items like this I had kept. I got excited over crafting my first legendary backpack and weapon and needed extra slots to hold items over time. I really regret deleting some of those items despite either not being sellable or having any real value beyond being something of a collectors item.

I'd really love getting Dreamthisle weapon skins of spear and trident. I spent all my gold to get staff, scepter and dagger for my sylvari look so there's no way I can afford those two cuz I play just a few hours a week or even less. And it is a real shame Anet does not make any more underwater skins for new weapon collections. Anyway, I doubt I get them as they are pretty expensive but I hope your wishes come true nonetheless. :) EU server. Cheers!

I have been farming my butt off to get the shared inventory slots that go on sale tomorrow but I won't get it fast enough. Especially with the conversion which is now really high. If if there is someone here who doesn't know what to spend their gold on I can be your charity case :tongue:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I really want the starry skyscale skin from the lost era mount skin box (space lover here). If not, I need a grow lamp and 8 skyscale food for my skyscale I'm working on at the moment.

Edit: Ty anonymous person and other person! They gave me some gold for getting a griffin as well as some skyscale food. Also got some treats. I was worried I wouldn't be able to get the rest of the skyscale food made in for reset time and would have to get it off tp. I can't thank these two enough!

Edited by River.5891

Well a Dusk would be my wet dream since I'm making all the gifts for the Twilight but I don't think I will find the time to craft the precursor in the short term, so I want to save gold to buy it as soon as I'm done with all the mats needed for the gifts.

But a Dusk looks like a lot of money to spend for a stranger, so a cheaper wet dream for me would be a Mad Realm weapon for my Necro (so either axe, focus or staff, excluding the greatsword because sooner or later I will craft my Twilight!!!)

Just a suggestion. Now that I’ve been playing for almost 3 years, I have some idea of what’s a reasonable request and what isn’t. Many veteran players are not as rich as some new players may think and probably cannot spare more than a few gold. Asking for a legendary or a gem store item that costs thousands of gems is probably going to get ignored. I recommend that players stick to things that cost less than 10 gold or something.

Edited by BlueJin.4127
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, BlueJin.4127 said:

Just a suggestion. Now that I’ve been playing for almost 3 years, I have some idea of what’s a reasonable request and what isn’t. Many veteran players are not as rich as some new players may think and probably cannot spare more than a few gold. Asking for a legendary or a gem store item that costs thousands of gems is probably going to get ignored. I recommend that players stick to things that cost less than 10 gold or something.

Well, i strongly agree with the core of this statement, but cant fully commit to it.
1) It is correct that wishes for extremely expensive things wont be fullfilled 99% of the time.
2) But this forum topic is meant for wishes. So people should go for them 🙂 It is their choice what they wish for and if they wanna try, why not?
3) What i disagree with is, you do not seem (no offense) to be a grinder or flipper of some kind. Since 10g for a veteran should be ... yeah well... nothing to worry about. So if someone plays quite regularly and knows the basics of  how-to-farm-gold, i think wishes between 50-150g are likely to be fullfilled. Below 10g makes no sense to me, because even casual open world people can do that by killing tequatl a few times with nearly no effort... So a bit more is quite ok in my opinion, otherwise its no use to dream about that🙂

Greetings
Cypher

Edited by theCypher.9406
  • Confused 1

• 1 month later...

EDIT: Desire self fulfilled. Got them on sale. IDK if that counts as wish fulfilled or not but, a Prismatic Dye would be nice. 🙂 

I would like Infinite Volatile Magic Gathering Tools.

I'm unfortunately not in a position to buy gems often, and when i do, it's usually a small amount just to support Anet which i then spend on Bank and/or Material Storage upgrades. Most of it on sale as well. So i don't know when or if i'll be able to afford the gems for those tools and since i'm mainly a WvW player, i doubt i'll be able to convert gold to gems anytime soon as well...

So, i'm posting here. Maybe some kind soul could sponsor me a set of Infinite VM Gathering tools, that would be nice, and i'd appreciate it a lot!

I realize it's an expensive request, but hey, that's really the only thing i want and can't afford. So why not post it here.

I'll keep farming gold as much as i can, so maybe i'll one day be able to afford them myself. If i do, i'll update this post.

In the meantime, this is my wish.

Cheers and happy gaming! 🙂 

Edited by Veprovina.4876

• 2 weeks later...

Interested in the Mount adoption license for the lantern skimmer (it’s my favorite mount but unfortunately has no select)

previos Edit:-previous post was the unavailable golden zephyr wings backpack. I’m really interested in the more subtle backpack skins but it’s not available. 

Thank you!

Edited by Kelly.7594
Didn’t know my request was account bound