Most broken thing ever (Condi Thief) P/D Build PVP

Nightcore.5621

@"Dadnir.5038" said:Do you realize that showing your winrate don't make your build "OP"? In a sPvP match you're fighting 5v5. You've got 4 players playing alongside you, they are just as much responsible of the victory or defeat than you (or your build) are.Yes. But condi thief still to strong it kills anything im agienst really no weakness All builds should have weakness. I been playin for 20 days almost 5 haours eveyday and there is really no class condi thief strugle agienst

@Nightcore.5621 said:

@"Dadnir.5038" said:Do you realize that showing your winrate don't make your build "OP"? In a sPvP match you're fighting 5v5. You've got 4 players playing alongside you, they are just as much responsible of the victory or defeat than you (or your build) are.Yes. But condi thief still to strong it kills anything im agienst really no weakness All builds should have weakness. I been playin for 20 days almost 5 haours eveyday and there is really no class condi thief strugle agienst

As someone who mains a condi teef in WvW (and played similar build in PvP) it does have its weaknesses, however aside from healbrand or support tempest, most people dont know how to handle condi teef. Even smart rangers can beat em if they stay ranged, spellbreakers can shake off condis as can weavers. Heck even condi revs can do it if they play smart.

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

As someone who mains a condi teef in WvW (and played similar build in PvP) it does have its weaknesses, however aside from healbrand or support tempest, most people dont know how to handle condi teef. Even smart rangers can beat em if they stay ranged, spellbreakers can shake off condis as can weavers. Heck even condi revs can do it if they play smart.

I never see them in pvp but yeah wvw is another story

@Megametzler.5729 said:

@"Widmo.3186" said:You dont like build diversity?Kitten is wrong with you?

Nobody likes condi thief though...

If you read the forum, you can even shorten your sentence to: "Nobody likes condi"

And I thought you would say "nobody likes thief" or "nobody likes anything". :grimace:

This is true also lol

I don't believe this to be the case, while the build does have some really strong aspects such as a large amount of stealth and high condition output as well as condition damage. Its not almighty. In most cases it will be too slow to catch up to another thief and then get low value. It gets cucked by reveal and/or a person staying on them. Just because people dont know how to deal with it doesnt make it OP. (Granted the shadow arts traitline is a bit strong) Just to add, every class has a good amount of condition remove and if you fail to utilise it correctly and know how to avoid thief then of course your team/enemy will die xd.

@Megametzler.5729 said:

@"Widmo.3186" said:You dont like build diversity?Kitten is wrong with you?

Nobody likes condi thief though...

If you read the forum, you can even shorten your sentence to: "Nobody likes condi"

And I thought you would say "nobody likes thief" or "nobody likes anything". :grimace:The more accurate statement, albeit longer, is "nobody likes anything that kills them".