World Restructuring

Gaile Gray.6029

If ANET already corrects the problems of hack, lag, lagskill, better rewards for WVW players, at least equivalent to PVP, include benefits to the server that is leading WVW in the skirmish , like buff (which really BENEFITS DROP from RARE ITEMS, PATCHES and ASCENDED, skins). I would be very happy already.It is very difficult to sustain a character with WVW rewards, a pvp player makes a lot of gold in one season, completes tickets and legendary items faster than WVW.

After today (anet just forgot to relink) i doubt that the alliances may come in future. They just talking as it seems but either there will be a new game with an working alliances and wvw before i could think of anet doing something for an unique gamemode (show me one game that has a similare mode) or i quit the game and start to play something the devs take care off.No updates, if i would do that at my work.....
All updates (the 1 or 2) so far are in my eyes "sorry we are anet and well, we talk a lot and well, we have it on the plans for the 2020's" it may come within the decad.

Still waiting for a Complete Road Map for WvW & not just a Chapter 2...

Which World Restructuring is seeking to accomplish in "Redesigning WvW" through Team Creation mechanics...imho

Example Road Map:https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/89449/wvg-world-vs-globes/p1

CHAPTER 1 - REBOOT WvW - Remove World Linking & Implement Changes to WvWCHAPTER 2 - REDESIGN WvW - Re-Purpose Server Guesting for WvG & encourage Healthy CompetitionCHAPTER 3 - NEW GAME MODE & VISION - Establish a better Road Map & Vision with World vs GlobesCHAPTER 4 - WvG MATCH-UP - Globe Raiding of Green & Blue - Weekly Picked by PlayersCHAPTER 5 - EOTM LOBBY - Mist Raiding, WvG Recruitment & Craft-Merchant VendorsCHAPTER 6 - WvG TOURNAMENTS - Using New Match-Up Mechanics based on a Globe Raiding Model

The End goal of this Example Road Map is to host an annual eSport SuperBowl event with corporate sponsors that's designed to be an END GAME Content to PvE in CHAPTER 6.

Credibility requires critical insight & time.

@vier.1327 said:

@Strider Pj.2193 said:I wonder if we can hit 300k views prior to 100 pages.

If I didn’t expect it to be removed, I would start a poll as to which would happen first: 100 pages, 300k views or alliances....

Rise the bet

What is going to be first; end on Covid-19 pandemic or WvW Alliances?

The pandemic. That’s the easiest thing I’ve had to answer in months..,

???