Having trouble figuring out Firebrand

Hi All!

I just returned the game and when I was playing before there was no elite specializations. I decided to roll a firebrand but am a little overwhelmed by the amount of bars and skills it comes with. I understand that most of my dps is supposed to come from the burn tomes, but I think maybe my rotation isnt correct because I do not seem to be doing very much damage. I was just hoping that someone could give me some general tips on how to PvE with firebrand. I have watched some videos online but most of them are outdated.

I really appreciate any help :)

@"TEAMeLLis.6832" said:Hi All!

I just returned the game and when I was playing before there was no elite specializations. I decided to roll a firebrand but am a little overwhelmed by the amount of bars and skills it comes with. I understand that most of my dps is supposed to come from the burn tomes, but I think maybe my rotation isnt correct because I do not seem to be doing very much damage. I was just hoping that someone could give me some general tips on how to PvE with firebrand. I have watched some videos online but most of them are outdated.

I really appreciate any help :)

https://snowcrows.com/raids/builds/guardian/firebrand/condition/

NotesCamp Axe at all times outside of your Tome of Justice, but try to always place Symbol of Punishmentbefore you use Tome of Justice.There is no exact rotation for Condition Firebrand. Use your weapon skills and Flame Rush off Cooldown without interrupting your auto attack chain.

Also scroll down and check the Opening rotation.