Grand Lion Griffon skin?!

Black Lion Trading company:Why can't they write there, you can only use it if you unlock the griffon mount.?!?!For me, 2000 gem is an unnecessary cost.I also go through the Path of Fire story to see if I can use it. I'm naive.I’m a new player, I put the game into action, and I should have known that home.My money is not even returned at least 2000 gems please return and delete the Grand Lion Griffon skin from me.

This was written by support gg:"""GM Wonder Tree (Guild Wars 2 Support)

Nov 28, 2020, 8:10 PST

Thank you for contacting Guild Wars 2 Support!

We understand that you’re seeking a refund for the Grand Lion Griffon Skin recently purchased from the Gem Store. Sadly, we are unable to refund the Gems used to make this purchase due to it having been consumed and unlocked within the account. When making a purchase, we urge users to be careful as there are times where Customer Support is unable to assist.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know."""

Let me be around ???, I haven't asked for any damages or refunds from another game so far. I'll delete it too and look forward to playing New World. byeBye GW2

If they can’t do a shop where you warn you can only use this if that requirement is there. Oddly enough, they can do it in other games. I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed, I like to spend on a game that's done well today, it's unfortunately not.I have already deleted a game. 2020 we write such things base in a shop.Have a nice game. Bye

@"Nergalix.4237" said:Black Lion Trading company:Why can't they write there, you can only use it if you unlock the griffon mount.?!?!

Which part of the term "skin" was unclear, though?

Isn't it a bit of an overreaction to delete the game because of this, when you could have just acquired the mount (like all other players have) and then used the skin?