GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

So im not a person that when i feel like buying something in the Gemstore, ill buy something from the available options at the moment. We can see all the skins and such, so i usually wait for them to become available.

Please consider just allowing every item available at all times, i think you'll make more money that way, or at least have a special event once a month where everything is available for that day or something.

There are skins that i would purchase right now if available, until then ill hold my gems tight.

@MatyrGustav.6210 said:So im not a person that when i feel like buying something in the Gemstore, ill buy something from the available options at the moment. We can see all the skins and such, so i usually wait for them to become available.

Please consider just allowing every item available at all times, i think you'll make more money that way, or at least have a special event once a month where everything is available for that day or something.

There are skins that i would purchase right now if available, until then ill hold my gems tight.

its very good idea to make an event every month where everything is available to buy.

My current wish list:

• Home Portal Stone sale (hopefully during Wintersday like it has been the last two years)
  • Skyscale Hatchling Harvesting Tool
  • Firestorm Logging Tool
  • Mistlock Sanctuary or Armistice Bastion Passkey. (or just start letting other lounges teleport you back to where you came from- that's the key benefit of these lounges)