Missing gems with purchase

The gems come within 72 hours of purchase and are not given instantly.

Basically, once your bank/credit card fully releases the funds to ANet, you'll get your gems.

Too many gold sellers were using stolen credit card information to buy ultimate packages to send the gold to buyers so in order to reduce the number that get through, ANet imposed the up to 72 hour wait on delivery to help catch some of those gold sellers. It's unfortunate, but if ANet lets them run rampant, we'll have crazy inflation and tons of gold selling spam.

@Seera.5916 said:The gems come within 72 hours of purchase and are not given instantly.

Basically, once your bank/credit card fully releases the funds to ANet, you'll get your gems.

Too many gold sellers were using stolen credit card information to buy ultimate packages to send the gold to buyers so in order to reduce the number that get through, ANet imposed the up to 72 hour wait on delivery to help catch some of those gold sellers. It's unfortunate, but if ANet lets them run rampant, we'll have crazy inflation and tons of gold selling spam.

Thank you! I had no idea. I am a returning player after almost 4 years. So there is so much I need to catch up on.