Make this an infusion please!

Tonight when raiding with my guild, one of the guild members is a streamer and captured this:

Preview:ECwdvTa.png

I didn't make this video, Arkifinity streamed it and sent this part to me so i uploaded it to show you. The effect is on my character (Ravos Xar). He could see it, but i couldn't, and i don't think anyone else could either. So it's kind of a visual bug, but it stayed on me through teleports and deaths.

It looks awesome and please make this an infusion!!! It looks kinda like a mesmer effect of distortion or something, idk, very mesmery vibe to it, and it might have started because my character is a mesmer, so some skill might have caused it. But looks very cool and i would totally use it if that's an infusion!Also, since it was on my character and Arkyfinity discovered it we get the infusion for free when it comes out, just mail it to us. :wink:

Please Anet! Make this an infusion! :smiley:

Also, go follow Arkyfinity on Twitch, he made that video, i'm just reposting it.Here's the video where the infusion thing happened.Starts at 1:21:20, when my character comes out of the water and stays on me through the raid.https://www.twitch.tv/videos/821013225

Fun! :smile:

@BlackBullWings.2734 said:looks like a mesmer effect that bugged out.

Yeah, has a very mesmery vibe!That's probably what it was though. I'm not sure what happened though because when it first appeared to Arky, i wasn't using skills, i was coming out of the water.And then it just stayed on me throughout the session, even persisted through loading screens and deaths.Weird, but it looks cool and i kinda want it now! :smile:

@mikansei.5742 said:Sometimes when I do piñata on my mirage a skill effect bugs out and makes me emit a sparkly purple fart cloud for a while. I have my graphics turned way down so this might be the same thing just with better graphics, lol.

Could be! :)I didn't do any skills though, and i'm a Chrono, it just kinda appeared on me when i was exiting the water. Who knows, maybe the game thought i was activating skills when the water set changed to land set so it bugged out.

Looks cool and i want this as an infusion. :tongue: