gem store is broken, can't buy gems - [Merged]

so i literally bought the game two days ago

now after buying gems once im now unable to buy anything else, regardless of payment method.

first set of issues was each and every quantity of gems came up with the 'an error occurred' stuff that people in this forum have mentioned.then today i got a new type of error occur, where the game is saying to me 'this offer is currently not available, please try again later' for all gems options bar the £85 one for 8k gems

ive tried the deleting the cache folder and that didnt help at all.

also ive contacted support twice and they havent responded at all, so either they are incompetent or just dont care about making money

@The Cryptic Colon.2048 said:so i literally bought the game two days ago

now after buying gems once im now unable to buy anything else, regardless of payment method.

first set of issues was each and every quantity of gems came up with the 'an error occurred' stuff that people in this forum have mentioned.then today i got a new type of error occur, where the game is saying to me 'this offer is currently not available, please try again later' for all gems options bar the £85 one for 8k gems

also ive contacted support twice and they havent responded at all, so either they are incompetent or just dont care about making money

I might be rememebering incorrectly, but I think you have to wait 72 hours if it is a new account before you can buy anything

Also, avoid sending multiple tickets. It just slows down the response to you and Support here get pretty overwhelmed

@Randulf.7614 said:

I might be rememebering incorrectly, but I think you have to wait 72 hours if it is a new account before you can buy anything

Also, avoid sending multiple tickets. It just slows down the response to you and Support here get pretty overwhelmed

yeah but i bought gems well within the first 72 hours no issue at all, also i havent seen any information externally or in-game that says i cant buy gems, only says i cant buy or sell items on the marketplace itself for 4 days due to being a new account

@The Cryptic Colon.2048 said:

yeah but i bought gems well within the first 72 hours no issue at all, also i havent seen any information externally or in-game that says i cant buy gems, only says i cant buy or sell items on the marketplace itself for 4 days due to being a new account

Ah ok

I guess just wait for support / make sure you are checking spam and junk folders as so many responses apparently get missed. Lead times can be quite long depending on various things so they’ll get to your ticket soon I’m sure

@Randulf.7614 said:

Ah ok

I guess just wait for support / make sure you are checking spam and junk folders as so many responses apparently get missed. Lead times can be quite long depending on various things so they’ll get to your ticket soon I’m sure

heres hoping, thanks for the reply though, heard good things about the community for this game, hoping its better then archeage and wowif they give me a fix ill post it here for you guys and gals

Just an FYI:Submitted tickets should garner a near-immediate automated reply (check spam/junk folders), and a Team Member response within 72 hours.Responses can take more time when there is high volume (which does not seem to be the case at the present time).Close any duplicate tickets, as duplicates slow down response times, and send you to the back of the queue.

Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been trying to buy gems from the gem store for the last week with no luck. Tech support keeps telling me they fixed it on their end each time with no luck.I find this to be unacceptable as a customer and stock holder. The customer should never have a problem with buying gems with real world money.