Champions bugs

I have found (2) items in the new release that are completely bugged.1) On the map insets a "new" mastery is shown in Caledon Forest (by the "Don't break the Shiny" event). When searched for, this "mastery" cannot be found---------AT ALL!!!2) There is "supposed" to be a new NPC Quartermaster in the Eye of the North--------again NOT THERE!!!If the GW2 development team is going to "create" new content, attention to DETAIL "MUST" be a priority--otherwise your base is going to find something else to do with their time AND MONEY!!!!! I have seen other posts that complain about this same LACK OF DETAIL relative to other pieces of this release, and believe that ANET owes it's user base a complete explanation and apology for this "rushed" release.

There are two other Masteries that are on the map but are also not accessible in living world. One in Snowden Drifts (by the Owl Spirit) and the other in Fireheart Rise (by the dungeon entrance). I suspect that these will become available in special missions for the next episode or when the time remaining for mobilizing allies elapses (currently in 3 days).

• 2 weeks later...

@"undouble.1472" said:There's another "phantom" mastery in the Field of Ruin (Ebonhawk mine area) that also can't be accessed. This is getting a "little" ridiculous . After all, how would anyone even know these "mastery point" areas exist if they can't be accessed???

Likely a placeholder for the next dragon response mission.As far as i'm aware all these new mastery's can only be found and obtained in the mission instances.

Check the wiki as the wiki contains information on where mastery points are.

The mastery points literally give a mastery point, removing the coloured star indicator from your Hero panel. If it was a Tyria mastery point that was missing, it would be in a menu (and then submenu) with a red-ish star against it. As it is IBS, it is blue and can be found there.