Help with Boons and Conditions Please

Boans.1307

Hey you all! I'd just like a little clarification on how stacks work. Right now I have Superior Rune of the Pack on 6 pieces granting nearby allies the bonus of 5 stacks of Might, Fury and Swiftness for 8 out of 30 seconds.

1) Does that also affect me?2) Given that is 15 total stacks of boons does that mean that Iron Blooded will then protect against 30% Damage and 30% Condition Damage - or do benefits that count boons not work per stack?3) Sort of the same question for Compounding Chemicals in the Alchemy spec. It heals for every boon you grant yourself. Will something that procs 15 stacks of something activate 15 heals?

Thanks!

Yes, the wording is bad, but you get the boons too.

No, Iron Blooded works only for unique boons on you. 10 stacks of might and 2 stacks of Stability will give you 4% reduction, it will not trigger on each individual stack of might, nor will it trigger on boons you give your allies.

Same as above. Per unique boon, not per unique stack.

@Samug.6512 said:

1. Yes, the wording is bad, but you get the boons too.
  2. No, Iron Blooded works only for unique boons on you. 10 stacks of might and 2 stacks of Stability will give you 4% reduction, it will not trigger on each individual stack of might, nor will it trigger on boons you give your allies.
  3. Same as above. Per unique boon, not per unique stack.

Thank you!