F2P Accounts Should Not Have Access To Ranked

shadowpass.4236

@Anomaly.7612 said:Lol just make players solve a captcha when queue'ing. xDI don't know about you guys, but I do some map exploring while queueing. After all at some day in time I should also finish the maps. I'm already annoyed as hell for the two boxes, one where you are not able to use your mouse off the screen and the other when you are not able to use your keyboard. I have my hardest PVE fights ever, while under the influence of this boxes.

I already told you guys, that I'm not able to pass capatch challenges in time (a traffic light is not the light, it is also the cable and so on for god sakes). Having this as well, would playing PVP quite hard. One less human that would play PVP. Maybe we should just change PVP to bots only? This way we would get less complains.

@Ohimi.4107 said:

@"shadowpass.4236" said:Makes it harder for hackers and bots to ruin the gamemode.

I'm not gonna lie to you , This was VERY VERY VERY stupid. I'd love to ask for your reasoning behind this but i know nothing good can come from it

It's a suggestion. Anet can do whatever they want do deal with the hackers and bots except for what they're doing now because they just keep making new F2P accounts so it doesn't even matter if they get banned.

It doesn't affect me much because I don't play this game anymore unless someone asks me to but the rare matches I do play I end up running into the same hackers I've reported months ago with different numbers after their name. I record these matches when they happen and submit them to Anet in a ticket but simply banning the account doesn't work because they can come back so easily.

So yeah it might hurt some players that didn't purchase the game but restricting these F2P accounts to unranked means that the people hacking or botting won't be able to influence ranked matches where rating is at stake unless they spend money on the game repeatedly after getting banned. Also, F2P accounts shouldn't have access to ATs and MATs cause clearly the dude hacking in the semifinals of the MAT was pretty embarrassing + the full bot multiboxing teams farming gold in the ATs.

There have been plenty of people that have gotten permabanned and just make an account the next day. The current system is really bad like everything else in this game LOL

3 bot high plat ranked game