On average, which is the highest skirmish reward track that you end up completing?

ArchonWing.9480

SInce i leveled my WXP and got that +1 pip per tick for bronze, i find it easier to complete diamond. After i had enough for the day, i usually sort my inventory, salvage and bank stuff in an outnumbered map so that while i do my stuff, i get more pips. When i'm done then, i leave.So, i still play a LOT of WvW, public commanders, raids with my guild, so by reset i manage to either complete diamond only, or have a few diamond repeats, depending on how much i played that week.

If i wasn't doing legendary armor i probably wouldn't bother grinding outnumbered and thus probably wouldn't complete diamond, but since i am doing it, i do the outnumbered grind so that i can more easily reach diamond an maybe a few repeats that week. Not that repeats matter, but completing diamond earlier allows me to do some PvE for gold and stuff i need for the legendary so yeah...

I'd love it if they added like +1 if you finished diamond previous week, kind of like wood. That would help people who can't play as much, but would like a legendary.Kinda ramp up once, and then ride the high thing. First it would be slow, but once you complete diamond, next week would be easier. Skirmish tickets would still be the same, and dedicated players would still repeat diamond countless times so it wouldn't affect anything really except give a chance to people who have families and stuff and/or are new to WvW. Idk... Maybe it's a stupid idea.But seeing as how Anet didn't touch much of WvW since my hiatus, (only new things were mounts), i doubt they'll do anything.

On piece of armor completed, 5 to go!So like, 6 months or more. :tongue:Wohoo! Anet sure loves WvW players lol this is grindy as all kitten.But at least we don't have to do all the collections and crap Raiders have to.So i'm fine with it being time gated. :smile:

@"kamikharzeeh.8016" said:Anet: "we remove tournaments bc we don't want ppl to play very long"70%+ of Wvw-population "we play verylong anyways smh"

@"ArchonWing.9480" i also play it very casually only atm. but still, 1k kills per matchup are doable in just the weekend, and yeah i usually only log in for Wvw. i do pvE only for the better rewards now and then...

i did play not even to mithril for the last month tho, but it has app no effect on our serverpopulation anyways. just need a break from the repetitive format now and then, and our unlinked-status was a good time for that i feel. had like only bronze, wood, gold or so in these, but u get to silver often if u just play relink evening.

Anet: "we remove tournaments bc we don't want ppl to play very long"Also Anet: yeah if you want legendary armor you're going to have to play all week for very long to grind the currency and triple the time of everyone else if your WXP rank is low.

:tongue: