The only way to have fun in WvW VIDEO

Mikhael.2391

@Mikhael.2391 said:

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:Got to say that is some awesome trickery there. Good job. Respect :+1:

Im trying to get more trickery for next week or so but everyone runs too much stability

You are a necro, corrupt the stability.

Personally I love ping ponging warriors when I dust off my Reaper. Stability is a double edged sword.

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:Got to say that is some awesome trickery there. Good job. Respect :+1:

Im trying to get more trickery for next week or so but everyone runs too much stability

Personally I love ping ponging warriors when I dust off my Reaper. Stability is a double edged sword.

I try with axe 3 and gs4 and even shroud 2 but not always easy when facing a blob

@Mikhael.2391 said:

I try with axe 3 and gs4 and even shroud 2 but not always easy when facing a blob

I bring corrupt boon with me when I decide to ping pong Warriors.

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

I dont have enough slots to run that shout xP

@Mikhael.2391 said:

I dont have enough slots to run that shout xP

Choices. I usually have spectral walk, but my other two slots float between reaper shouts and either CPC or CB. Corrosive Poison Cloud takes care of most rangers, seeing how most rangers in WvW are aweful, and CB fcks anyone with stability.