You weren't supposed to delete Celestial Amulet!

Kuma.1503

@CutesySylveon.8290 said:

@Avatar.3568 said:I am not a big fan of removing amulets but Cele did multiple time rise the most broken builds (Cele ele)It was time to say goodbye again

What build besides Renegade used it?

Every bunker can run Celestial or meder, but since they nerfed decap scrapper only Rene and I think decap warriorDecap druid can use it too.It's not that there where that many builds out but everytime a build was busted it was because it could abuse all stats in once, renegade hits like a truck with Cele and is incredibly tanky, same was Cele ele

@Avatar.3568 said:

@Avatar.3568 said:I am not a big fan of removing amulets but Cele did multiple time rise the most broken builds (Cele ele)It was time to say goodbye again

What build besides Renegade used it?

Every bunker can run Celestial or meder, but since they nerfed decap scrapper only Rene and I think decap warriorDecap druid can use it too.It's not that there where that many builds out but everytime a build was busted it was because it could abuse all stats in once, renegade hits like a truck with Cele and is incredibly tanky, same was Cele ele

Okay, if we take the assumption that Renegade was busted, that's the only even viable build that ran it. Decap warrior? If it's the build I'm thinking of, they run Sage, not Cele. Holo never used cele at its strongest, nor did any version of power revenant or really any other build that was broken in recent memory. How is it abuse to use all stats but with significantly lowered values? It's compromising on the ability to do anything at its peak performance, Renegade just got by because the power scaling on Shortbow was buffed to the heavens over the years of it being terrible.

There was no reason to remove cele at all, it's a red herring.