Killers vs Survivors: who are you?

Nabbut.7480

@"paShadoWn.5723" said:Killers: "We wanna INSTA-MURDER nurf defences/sustain!"Survivors: "We wanna LIIIIVE pls nurf DPS and burst!"

I dont hav a problem in 1 vs 1 but yea it makes sence that id like to survive for more than 2-3 seconds on my fully defensive build when im against 2 enemies or more.

@Justified.9178 said:

@Justified.9178 said:There isn't any end game bosses in PVP, so why do you need sustain!

To keep fighting instead of retreating/dying obviously ^^

That is the whole point! You shouldn't be able to sustain a fight indefinitely that's what has killed the game from the start of season one in sPVPWhen I was playing LoL we had 1:20 games (where 1 is a hour, not a minute as you likely thought) until the Surrender at 20 infestation hit. If you cannot fight for a hour without break then pardon me, you are a weakling.

@paShadoWn.5723 said:

@Justified.9178 said:There isn't any end game bosses in PVP, so why do you need sustain!

That is the whole point! You shouldn't be able to sustain a fight indefinitely that's what has killed the game from the start of season one in sPVPWhen I was playing LoL we had 1:20 games (where 1 is a hour, not a minute as you likely thought) until the Surrender at 20 infestation hit. If you cannot fight for a hour without break then pardon me, you are a weakling.

1:20 games are always the result on complete player incompetence. Games at high(er) level never lasted anywhere near that long.

Neither cuz I don’t care about balance as long as they do something. As far as what I want to do- in ranked, my main game mode, I like having a build that can survive and get kills. If I am presented with an option to get a kill I’ll go for it and if I’m ever at risk of dying I kite away since 1 death is generally not worth it.

@paShadoWn.5723 said:

As far as I am aware calling people names on the forum is against the rules, I am not going to argue with you about how long LoL games are because, I hate to tell you this "Its not LoL". If you enjoy LoL you can play that anytime you like and waste 1 hr and 20 mins all you want!

@paShadoWn.5723 said:You have a weird logic. If you are against time wasting why are you playing games? And moreover, discuss them on forums? Go work extra shift or something....Just kidding, I know what kind of player you are but won't tell it because it is against the rules.

I will tell you what type of player I am, the type of player that has played this game since season one of sPVP and before the game in Beta. You have how much experience ?

I think Anet needs to decide which classes/builds are meant for sustain and which are meant for burst and balance around that. As it stands now classes that have builds that are meant to be bursty i.e (but not limited to of course) like Mesmer, Thief, Ranger, have been nerfed to the point that their burst just tickles.

I've always thought that condi is meant to counter bunker and power counters condi and bunker counters power since they have high armor/defensives.

It seems to me that bunker just counters mostly everything, survives the teamfight and helps carry the momentum of a teamfight win so more people play bunker builds that have a lot of CC to stop other bunkers from using their defensives to sustain which just turns into a pillow fight in a kiddie pool full of mayonnaise that makes you slip and fall down every few seconds.

I honestly think if we had a 5v5 premade queue where people coordinate burst, defensives and CC like in WoW arena this wouldn't be as much of an issue but when you're not on comms or have any kind of ping system other than pressing T and PvE'ing into an enemy while hoping others follow along, there's gonna be some issues.

Imagine if we had a ping like in FFXIV that was a 5 second countdown on a target to coordinate burst better. That'd be pretty cool.