Would u prefer to be able to 5 man que or continue having to pug

epoc.7941

I understand why ppl bitch about full 5 man teams being unfair but honestly pugging in this game is atrocious. Having to depend on rng for a team that will listen and cooperate for the win is just to unrewarding. Mind u I’mMostly a solo player but when it comes to playing with other people I honestly only like to ply with friends (win or lose) as it’s always more enjoyable regardless of the result.

I don’t like calling team mates pugs or strangers. You learn who most ppl are in ranked usually, plus I’ve even heard ppl complain about “pugs” that are even like one of the best ppl on their class in the history of gw2 or w.e as if they aren’t actually wining or losing for an actual reason

PvP community in this game is too small to carry 5 man queues. Unless you want to face same team over and over and over again. In this case you might as well just use customer arena. As far as solo queue goes - once you get to certain rating, all you see are the same ppl in every match, so it is not like you only meet "strangers who don’t care".

@"Cynz.9437" said:PvP community in this game is too small to carry 5 man queues. Unless you want to face same team over and over and over again. In this case you might as well just use customer arena. As far as solo queue goes - once you get to certain rating, all you see are the same ppl in every match, so it is not like you only meet "strangers who don’t care".

It’s only small BC of the poor support it gets. There’s no allure to going in with randoms to try to get wins and rewards with hopes that the other four players cooperate or are competent. With the choice to play with some friends it would help many who are pushed away especially by toxic players in queue. Options help the community.

@epoc.7941 said:

@"Cynz.9437" said:PvP community in this game is too small to carry 5 man queues. Unless you want to face same team over and over and over again. In this case you might as well just use customer arena. As far as solo queue goes - once you get to certain rating, all you see are the same ppl in every match, so it is not like you only meet "strangers who don’t care".

It’s only small BC of the poor support it gets. There’s no allure to going in with randoms to try to get wins and rewards with hopes that the other four players cooperate or are competent. With the choice to play with some friends it would help many who are pushed away especially by toxic players in queue. Options help the community.

If i recall correctly one could queue as team in the past. Guess what. That queue was still dead af. Even pre-HOT pvp community of GW2 was too small. I also would disagree with you as far as support goes - they improved pvp a lot in comparison to the "ol' good times". The problem is, they took too long for it, most people moved to other things. You also forget that this game is pretty old. I don't think it is worth for Anet to invest much money into pvp. I honestly would prefer them to invest the remaining resources into balancing than adding game mode that is maybe used by 25-30 people in the region, at best.

In my opinion without full team queue there's not much of an incentive to form pvp guilds or anything similar. Aside from people grouping together to regularly compete in (m)ATs.So I'd prefer having solo/duo and full team as two separate match making systems.I mean I don't know why Anet didn't bring back full team queue already, if there are not enough players then the queue dies and that's it, nobody has any disadvantage from having it in the game. Same goes for Stronghold, (almost) nobody plays it but it has no influence on Conquest by being in the game..