Are there any other builds that can get higher Ferocity than this Spellbreaker one?

Opopanax.1803

I've been playing with this warrior build; super fun, HIGH crit damage!

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PKABcel7lVwoYcMLWJW0WWvaA-zRIYT0zfKNKBiQBEsQolRgBnlxGtA-e

This one clocks in at 319%, not to mention 500 more from the stacking sigil trait! The spellbreaker trait can bring a 14% crit damage multiplier as well. The interrupt sigil can proc another 250 as well...

Just curious if there are any other classes that can hit a Critical Damage multiplier like this?

Thanks in advance!

edit: updated food buffsedit2: Full Might, stacking sig ferocity, Assassins presence dont seem to be copying through the link. All totalled, 319% critical damage.

It depend if you want to restrict yourself to warrior or if you're open to any profession.

@Dadnir.5038 said:It depend if you want to restrict yourself to warrior or if you're open to any profession.

• Reaper can reach 318% in shroud.
  • Weaver can theoretically reach 335% with assassin's stats.
  • You can reach 333% as a soulbeast while wielding an axe.
  • Guardian as a whole seem to peak below 290%.
  • Deadeye reach 321%.
  • Engineer can reach 302%..
  • Chrono can reach close to 310%.
  • Renegade reach 295%
  • Berserker's blood reaction could allow warrior to reach 332% in berserk mode (without the signet's trait stacking effect).

TY, gives me some ones to play with on calculator!

@Nephalem.8921 said:

@"Dadnir.5038" said:

Fencer's finesse? That's the source of the 150 point of ferocity. The 10% are for danger time. Ideally I should add another 10% for superiority complex but I find the a disabled condition to troublesome to add it. (it would put the mesmer at 324% thought)

@Dadnir.5038 said:

Fencer's finesse
? That's the source of the 150 point of ferocity. The 10% are for
danger time
. Ideally I should add another 10% for
superiority complex
but I find the a disabled condition to troublesome to add it. (it would put the mesmer at 324% thought)

Thought you mean danger time because you mentioned slow. Both traits dont just add 10% crit dmg or 25% on top. It adds 10% or 25% when the hit crits. Means it is 3.14 1.1 1.25 instead of 3.14 + 0.1 + 0.25.

@Nephalem.8921 said:

Fencer's finesse
danger time
superiority complex
but I find the a disabled condition to troublesome to add it. (it would put the mesmer at 324% thought)

Thought you mean danger time because you mentioned slow. Both traits dont just add 10% crit dmg or 25% on top. It adds 10% or 25% when the hit crits. Means it is 3.14
1.25 instead of 3.14 + 0.1 + 0.25.

Nope, the 15% from superiority complex is taken into account by the editor and this editor show it as additive not multiplicative. 150 ferocity is 10% critical damage, which push the base from 294% to 304%, logically, the extra 10% from the danger time and superiority complex should push it to 324%.

@Dadnir.5038 said:

Fencer's finesse
danger time
superiority complex

Thought you mean danger time because you mentioned slow. Both traits dont just add 10% crit dmg or 25% on top. It adds 10% or 25% when the hit crits. Means it is 3.14
1.25 instead of 3.14 + 0.1 + 0.25.

Nope, the 15% from
superiority complex
is taken into account by the
editor and this editor show it as additive not multiplicative
. 150 ferocity is 10% critical damage, which push the base from 294% to 304%, logically, the extra 10% from the
danger time
and
superiority complex
should push it to 324%.

Either the wiki or the editor is wrong then. I would say its the editor. And like i wrote earlier danger time does work just like a modifier which only affects crits. I mean there is a reason why chrono has an almost 43k bench. Absurd modifiers.

@"Nephalem.8921" said:Either the wiki or the editor is wrong then. I would say its the editor. And like i wrote earlier danger time does work just like a modifier which only affects crits. I mean there is a reason why chrono has an almost 43k bench. Absurd modifiers.

I do not deny it, but the thread base itself on the editor's number, so I find it logical to "play along".

How's this for Weaver? With ferocity buffs from other classes.Lightning hammer + cruelty sigil + discipline banner + assassins presence + fury + food = 330%

Then add manually the modifiers for (using "every 15 points of Ferocity grants an increase of 1% in critical damage at level 80")Fresh air =250 ferocity = (250/15) = 16%Arcane lightning = 150 ferocity (150/15) = 10%severance sigil = 250 ferocity (250/15) =16%

= 372%

Feel free to double check my maths, it's not my strongest suit.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PGgAwiFTkdxOgl1F4DD-zxIY7oh/MCWC0yCQfDA-e

@"Opopanax.1803" said:I've been playing with this warrior build; super fun, HIGH crit damage!

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PKABcel7lVwoYcMLWJW0WWvaA-zRIYT0zfKNKBiQBEsQolRgBnlxGtA-e

This one clocks in at 319%, not to mention 500 more from the stacking sigil trait! The spellbreaker trait can bring a 14% crit damage multiplier as well. The interrupt sigil can proc another 250 as well...

Just curious if there are any other classes that can hit a Critical Damage multiplier like this?

Thanks in advance!

edit: updated food buffsedit2: Full Might, stacking sig ferocity, Assassins presence dont seem to be copying through the link. All totalled, 319% critical damage.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PKABcel7lJwoYcMLWJW0WWtLA-zxIY7on/UaUCEhCIYhQLjA9dQCj9wbZsXL-e

Assassin stats berserker. With all boons/buffs up, IE all signet buff stacks Fury signet, and the sigil, and banner, and in Berserk Mode it end up with 384% Critical Damage. Using Precision Infusions ends up with another 1% for 385%.

I do not know if the precision bonuses from the Signet and sigil convert to Ferocity via Blood Reaction, but if they do then this would be slightly higher. I suspect the max possible amount is 400%