[IDEA] 3RD SPECIALIZATION ELITE | END OF DRAGON

rylien.3824

@"ArenaNet Team.4819"Everything is in the post, posted your ideas, I did not find old thread for specializations elites. I allow myself to create a new one, sorry.I'll say it again here, it's a fanart, it's unofficial. It's just more enjoyable and easier to do this in pictures :)The Monk on buffs and DPS. The Revenant on DPS ... The Warlock on a blood bar & darkness bar, and the summoning, and possession via the Daemons (linked to the lore of the "world of darkness"), As well as the manipulation of Asian talismans (as ammunition), to protect themselves or to send damage by explosion.The "Souldream" in my opinion would be based on the Dream and the Nightmare.

I have a lot more trouble finding the weapons to ranger and the engineer... :p

1OB1dYb.jpg

Thank you. So I repeat: I did not draw the silhouettes I only made a montage. :)

I really had no idea for the engineer and put it away haha ​​...I hope we have a "Warlock" for the Necromancer with the sword of the blow :D Asian style with the talismans.

Besides, I chose focus for the engineer because it was something never too used as a weapon ^^@Randulf.7614thanks. I will look at

• 4 weeks later...