WvW Relinks Tomorrow

Fizzee.1762

@Fat Disgrace.4275 said:What's the odds that 75% of the community will QQ because they are in a bad/dead linked server

Its always the case, relinks are just there to give people false hope of things getting better.

The system is just bad. Ever since the introduction. Why even have link servers? Its obvious the populations aren't balanced between tiers... Wasn't that the only positive thing about the relinkings? Lets go back to old system where max 3 servers are full and the fun active servers are on top with most people....

@Yasai.3549 said:

@Nirari.4827 said:I have bet 2 gold.

I still believe in Anet that they will make it this time.

They probably have a bot handling the relinks.

Some people didnt belive, that it will work, not the matter, how exactly they actual try to do it ^^

@Fat Disgrace.4275 said:What's the odds that 75% of the community will QQ because they are in a bad/dead linked server

@Threather.9354 said:

Its always the case..

This.I will not find anyone to bet with.

@phreeak.1023 said:Hope karma strikes back and WSR gets Fort Ranik today. Then they can cry a bit and wasting money for bandwagoning on another server.

They wouldn't transfer for that. They transferred to FR last time because wsr was unlinked. Do note that unlinked full servers (avg 22.5k deaths) have half the activity of linked ones that are still open (avg 40k deaths).