Sigurlina Jonsdottir: Tab 3 inventory NOT changing?

I've upgraded to Guild Trader 4 so I could get the Well, the Wagon etc for GH crafting. However, the third day in a row she is only offering Tub of Wood Glue (the 1x and 10x version) as well as Bolt of Embroidered Silk.

Is this a bug or just bad luck? Did I miss something and do I have to upgrade further to be able to gain access to the much needed scribe materials I am seeking?

• Confused 1

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@"Khisanth.2948" said:Heh probably just bad luck. The well was pretty rare for a while that I used buy it when it came up. I have stopped caring about guild decorations long ago so I haven't paid any attention to the rotations.

But it's always
, correct?

At least when I was paying attention they changed pretty much daily.

The list of items varies from Guild to Guild. She isn't offering anything of interest to me today (no well, lattice or wagon).

That is decidedly odd. I check all three of the max level guilds I'm in today and it looked like they were all offering the same items in all the tabs. But I didn't realize that was a thing so it's probably luck of the draw today. Still, GL with the RNG for your Well and Wagon decorations!

@"Meow Ren.5382" said:

The list of items varies from Guild to Guild. She isn't offering anything of interest to me today (no well, lattice or wagon).

That is decidedly odd. I check all three of the max level guilds I'm in today and it looked like they were all offering the same items in all the tabs.

Well, since it's my solo bank guild and I am not Croesus, it's far from being max level. I intend to bring it up to 40 at maximum, it's currently at 31 (almost 32). So perhaps the guild level plays a role in the items offered, and maybe I am having a bad RNG result due to the low level.

• Confused 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

For many many days since i upgraded to Trader 4, every day I get that bolt of embroidered silk as the first item for the daily changes and the second one is always either a Mossy Pillar or Lattice. Why is the RNG always having the first item stuck at bolt of embroidered silk, which is useless and can be bought from the TP easily? And that leaves me with just one choice of always having either a lattice or a pillar as the second item 😑 I don't mind the lattice but how many mossy pillars does one needs??

Some great RNG coder you have there ANet 😠

EDIT: I just noticed that my post is a year and a half later after the first post and still nothing has been done 🤦‍♀️ And, yet in the General Discussion section, we have 193 pages of QoL suggestions with many believing that ANet would read and do something about them 🙄

Edited by Mil.3562
Just spotted an error
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Today is the fourth day in a row my trader is selling Mossy Piller as the second item and guess what is the first item on sales? What else but bolt of embroidered silk, IKR? 🙄  I have lost count of how many days is that, it's from day one till today, well probably more than 15 days consecutively. What RNG?

This is just one of the many reasons why i am holding back on buying EoD. There are so many glitches and bugs in the game for years and still nothng is fixed. Their priorities are nerfing all professions to the ground and yah, Artworks 🤷‍♀️ 

Edited by Mil.3562
  • Confused 2

Under Tab 3, which is a Scribe Material Tab, we have only 3 items appearing each day.

Item 1 is fixed and always a Tub of Wood Glue, it won't change.

Item 2 and 3 are supposed to change daily and are selected from one of the followings :

10 Tubs of Wood Glue

Bolt of Embroidered Silk

Wagon

Well

Lattice

Mossy Pillar

Mast Pole

All this time I have been getting Bolt of Embroidered Silk as my 2nd Item EVERY DAY and today again! Is Item 2 fixed at Bolt of Embroidered Silk now? Otherwise it has to be a coding deficiency. Item 3 is always either Lattice or Mossy Pillar but mostly the Pillar. What happened to the rest?

Like you said we already have not many choices (just 2) to buy each day, and yet first choice is stuck at the same useless item everyday and the second is always only A or B. It's not just a few days that this is happening, it has been weeks already.

Edit: To-date I am still getting that bolt of embroidered silk every day. Is there some other kind of criteria to be met, but not mentioned in Wiki, before the item can really change daily?

Edited by Mil.3562

Well, mine is still that Bolt of Embroidered Silk today. Support replied me and said it's RNG. Sure. RNG that is stuck on giving the same item weeks after weeks. Looks like they are not going to do anything about it. I give up. I'll just have to login when I can, check and then log back out. Not playing anymore. EoD? Yah sure.

Edited by Mil.3562
  • Confused 2

• 4 weeks later...

Yesterday, for the first time since the first week of January, my Item 1 is not the Bolt of Embroidered, oh my goodness 😭 Finally! But today, it's back to square one again. Sure why not.

I got all except the Well from Item 2. Is there a prerequisite to get the Well? Or izit just really, really bad RNG programming? 🥱

Edited by Mil.3562