[NA][LFG] Returning player looking for a casual guild, hopefully a group that's into fashion wars!

ChibiLlama.6439

Looking for an 18+ guild that's LGBT friendly, active, and into PvE and achievement hunting. Fashion Wars is a huge plus.

Hi all! Name's Chibi, and I've been playing since right around launch day. I'm coming back after a long hiatus, and I'm working on catching up on everything I missed (mostly with achievements and masteries, I'm all caught up with the story!).

If you think that your guild would be a good fit for someone like me, please let me know! Feel free to message me in game too, it'll probably be easier to get my attention that way.

Anyway, hoping to meet you all soon!

@"ChibiLlama.6439" said:Looking for an 18+ guild that's LGBT friendly, active, and into PvE and achievement hunting. Fashion Wars is a huge plus.

Hi all! Name's Chibi, and I've been playing since right around launch day. I'm coming back after a long hiatus, and I'm working on catching up on everything I missed (mostly with achievements and masteries, I'm all caught up with the story!).

If you think that your guild would be a good fit for someone like me, please let me know! Feel free to message me in game too, it'll probably be easier to get my attention that way.

Anyway, hoping to meet you all soon!

Hiya! I sent you an in-game mail, but I wanted to reply here, too. I think my guild might be a good fit for you. We're an LGBT-friendly guild, and we love Fashion Wars. We're holding an in-game Winter Fashion Show on December 19th as part of our Wintersday Party, and we're using it to raise money for an IRL non-profit. (Chosen by our members via a poll in our Discord.) If you think we might be a good fit, please feel free to talk to me more or join our Discord and post an intro! https://discord.gg/rWTKRbP

I hope to hear from you soon!

~Jevati