[NA][LFG] Casual Gaming, Preferably LGBTQ+ Friendly!

ey there! i'm really more of a casual gamer, as due to juggling school and the like i'll have moments where i'm not on consistently, or purposely stay off to avoid burnout. i used to be in a guild with former friends, but am now searching for a place to potentially call home if possible.

i'm still learning about the game, and only just unlocked my griffon mount the night i'm writing this. there's plenty of things i don't know yet and would love to eventually learn!home world is darkhaven, and i'd potentially like to bring my partner with me eventually as well. :>

Hello, Noctis! Congrats on unlocking your griffon mount -- that's awesome! I think the guild I lead might be a good fit for you (and your partner, potentially). We are Café Solidarity, a casual NA guild for people at the margins, including LGBTQIA+ people. We don't have any activity requirements as far as playing a certain time; we only require 80% representing (WvW not included). If people don't log in for 3 months or more, we just move them to a special usergroup, and they can be a regular member again when they return.

If you're interested, you can check out our recruitment post that I linked above, or join our Discord, read our guild rules, and write an introduction!

~Jevati