Remove Rune of Trapper

Crab Fear.1624

do you read that this rune do ?https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Rune_of_the_Trapper_(PvP)

only dh and ranger can set trapscheck https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Trap

so rune have 6th effect for them. If this give additional motivation tu use trap biud for ranger and dh - we should ask more boost that rune by increase stealth and give additional effects.

@"lare.5129" said:do you read that this rune do ?https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Rune_of_the_Trapper_(PvP)

so rune have 6th effect for them. If this give additional motivation tu use trap biud for ranger and dh - we should ask more boost that rune by increase stealth and give additional effects.

New expac we need necro traps. GiVetHEsLoWeSTClaSsSupRSpeDaNdSteLtHpLz

@"lare.5129" said:do you read that this rune do ?https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Rune_of_the_Trapper_(PvP)

This is bait. It's just here to taunt us. This isn't real. Noone would type this out without irony. Is this bait? Holy s**t I need to go outside and see real people again.

@Dantheman.3589 said:

@"lare.5129" said:do you read that this rune do ?
)

only dh and ranger can set trapscheck

so rune have 6th effect for them. If this give additional motivation tu use trap biud for ranger and dh -
we should ask more boost that rune
by increase stealth and give additional effects.

New expac we need necro traps. GiVetHEsLoWeSTClaSsSupRSpeDaNdSteLtHpLz

we need trap warrior, a fucking bushwacka espec XD

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:change the 6th effect but make it a good trap booster.

Change 6th effect to cause Traps to remove boons and we might just see a rise in DH Trappers which actively seek to teamfight with Traps.

Something like :(1): +25 Condition Damage(2): +5% Condition Duration(3): +50 Power(4): +10% Condition Duration(5): +100 Power(6): +125 Condition Damage, Traps remove a boon on activation.

The current Trap users, DH and Rangers do lack Boon control, while themselves usually being subjected to Boon rip/steal/corrupt.This will allow them to fight against other Boon spammers with their traps, and they have plenty of means to drop traps or pull people into their traps.

our keep on Eb was tagged all the time and ofc no one even questioned why (evryone typing 'wHatS Up WiTH Our KeeP GuyZ) so I investigated. A condi druid with this rune ofc stayed hidden there and didnt allow for the waypoint to be used. I died initially when i faced them, but you understand a pattern after a fight. You can always listen when they are placing down traps. You must have to bait them the opposite way. Just because they have stealth it doesnt have to be an issue, but I was surprised by how easily they abused this by spamming 3 traps and trying to knock me from behind into them. Creative gameplay, but it can ultimately be countered. I was a spellbreaker on roaming build btw.

But next Thief espec getting traps??? lmaoooo

@Grand Marshal.4098 said:our keep on Eb was tagged all the time and ofc no one even questioned why (evryone typing 'wHatS Up WiTH Our KeeP GuyZ) so I investigated. A condi druid with this rune ofc stayed hidden there and didnt allow for the waypoint to be used. I died initially when i faced them, but you understand a pattern after a fight. You can always listen when they are placing down traps. You must have to bait them the opposite way. Just because they have stealth it doesnt have to be an issue, but I was surprised by how easily they abused this by spamming 3 traps and trying to knock me from behind into them. Creative gameplay, but it can ultimately be countered. I was a spellbreaker on roaming build btw.

Thief had traps before Preparations and they got nerfed when they had a hilarious but infuriating build called Ghost Trapper, and that build used trapper runes.

@ArthurDent.9538 said:How about we get rid of all unique flavorful mechanics and make combat be just 2 people standing next to each other doing DPS rotations at each other till the one with more raw stats wins.

No, just the mechanics that are not balance.

And, the runes that give guard stealth.

To spite, Ill bet they add in a rune that gives stealth and superspeed to classes that can shout.

With this team, I would bet on it.

@CutesySylveon.8290 said:

@Grand Marshal.4098 said:our keep on Eb was tagged all the time and ofc no one even questioned why (evryone typing 'wHatS Up WiTH Our KeeP GuyZ) so I investigated. A condi druid with this rune ofc stayed hidden there and didnt allow for the waypoint to be used. I died initially when i faced them, but you understand a pattern after a fight. You can always listen when they are placing down traps. You must have to bait them the opposite way. Just because they have stealth it doesnt have to be an issue, but I was surprised by how easily they abused this by spamming 3 traps and trying to knock me from behind into them. Creative gameplay, but it can ultimately be countered. I was a spellbreaker on roaming build btw.

Thief had traps before Preparations and they got nerfed when they had a hilarious but infuriating build called Ghost Trapper, and that build used trapper runes.

Oh right, I forgot! Totally mixed up preparations with traps. So yeah...the nightmare already existed XDD