Seeking an advice which rune to pick for Roamer Firebrand

Creepezel.2149

I know I know, support Firebrand is meta but I do not give a damn about it, all I want to do is just bully some players on WvW that run away from their zergs... My character have his entire armour ascended with berserker stats and Superior rune of the Eagle, even all the trinkets and backpack are ascended with berserker stats. For weapons, I'm using Greatsword - Sword/Shield.

But to the point. I feel like my character is kinda, squishy. I want to fix that a bit. I was considering changing to Rune of the Durability however I heard that if I wouldn't run with zergs, that would not be so effective. So, any ideas what rune I could try to survive a bit longer an encounter 1v1 or 1v2 ?

Hey there for fb I would suggest full marauder and as u play either add more or add more vit or armor. For runes pack runes or firework rune is really good but there still many runes u can use just depends on what u want and how comfortable you are with your class

Marauder + Hoelbrak if yu are afraid of Condi.Marauder + Divinity for memesMarauder + Wurm if yu want more HP and better crit damage.

Tome 3 provides all yur Defensive needs.

Tome 1 is yur CC tool if yu wanna mess with yur opponent's combos.

Tome 2 is Cleanse.

Aim to cut down yur enemy fast.The faster they die, the faster they stop hurting yu.

Only thing which yu probably can't burst and kill are stuff like Condi Herald and Necros, so pick yur fights.

Anything else is fair game.

Oh and make sure to use Tome 3 reflect vs DE.