Guild Wars 2 University

IStand.6319

Want a safe place to learn the game? Guild Wars 2 University focuses on helping new and returning players learn anything that Guild Wars 2 has to offer without worrying about being judged. We have veterans from all areas of the game (PvP, WvW, Fractals, Raids, Dungeons, Strikes, Open World Content, Achievement Hunting, P2P Trading... etc) who are more than willing to help teach and train anyone interested in learning. We also have two affiliate guilds: U N I V E R S I T Y [GWU] and U N I V E R S I T Y Eu [GWU]

👪 We offer a friendly and inviting community to everyone whether you're just starting out or a master looking to min-max your build and playstyle. There are always people active and ready to answer your questions.

📆 We have several scheduled groups who regularly run fractals, strikes, raids, PvE Trains, and WvW zergs at different levels.

We have an active discord with over two thousand members who can help you at any time.

📚 We have a list of helpful resources from our extensive knowledge about the game: whether it's the basics of the game and what you should know, or tips and tricks for how to master whatever it is you're trying to do.

🤝 We are a judgment free community. Don't know how to use your skills? No problem. Stuck on your personal story? We can help. Can't figure out the targeting system? Neither can we... Some things will never be solved.

If you're interested in joining as a veteran willing to help out new players, contact a @Dean on the server and we'll interview you for the position. Come and join our community at https://discord.gg/kzQdtpSxq6 I can't wait to meet you and help in any way possible.

Edited by IStand.6319
Updated

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • IStand.6319 changed the title to Guild Wars 2 University
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/17/2021 at 10:08 AM, Adah.8371 said:

Hey guys,

I'm currently looking for a friendly and active guild. Would love to discuss and if my profile matches, join the Academy.

Who should I contact ingame?

Best,

Hi Adah! Sorry for the late reply. The University is open to everyone. Just click on the link in the message to go to the discord channel: https://discord.gg/kzQdtpSxq6

Edited by IStand.6319