World Restructuring Update 2

Raymond Lukes.6305

@"ilMasa.2546" said:can we let this topic die just like the whole "world restructuring" thing died 2 years ago? ty

No. The two threads left on this continue to sit out there. Anet could easily delete them, or state ANYTHING about alliances.

They have chosen not to do anything on either.

So, given their unwillingness to comment OR delete/close this, it just lives on.

Of course, the other way a thread like this does is people stopping commenting on it.

People who don’t like the thread could ignore and move on.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@"ilMasa.2546" said:can we let this topic die just like the whole "world restructuring" thing died 2 years ago? ty

No. The two threads left on this continue to sit out there. Anet could easily delete them, or state ANYTHING about alliances.

So, given their unwillingness to comment OR delete/close this, it just lives on.

Of course, the other way a thread like this does is people stopping commenting on it.

No?!

The 2 threads are still here so that it looks like they still care the bare minimun at best,so that this forum section does not look forgotten at best.

While in reality they dont even care to easily delete or close threads about "never-going-to-happend-things", cos people like you lol.

given their unwillingness to comment OR delete/close this, it just lives onAre you sure?Cos to me it doesnt look like "it just living on" it's more like "u cant let it go"

Wake up: u got played like all the wvw comunity for the past years: ignore and move on.

Will we be able to Host Annual Tournaments with a BIGGER PURPOSE in mind using this World Restructuring Mechanic?

Example of Hosting Annual Tournaments with a Bigger Purpose in mind:WvG TOURNAMENTS - Using New Match-Up Mechanics based on a Globe Raiding Modelhttps://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/1064956/#Comment_1064956

Credibility requires critical insight & time.

@ilMasa.2546 said:

@ilMasa.2546 said:can we let this topic die just like the whole "world restructuring" thing died 2 years ago? ty

No?!

The 2 threads are still here so that it looks like they still care the bare minimun at best,so that this forum section does not look forgotten at best.

While in reality they dont even care to
easily delete or close
threads about "never-going-to-happend-things", cos people like you lol.

You seem to think that bothers me?

Nope. I fully understand what they haven’t done. ?

Maybe you could try to not be so upset that people are enjoying this? ?

given their unwillingness to comment OR delete/close this, it just lives onAre you sure?Cos to me it doesnt look like "it just living on" it's more like "u cant let it go"

It hasn’t been closed, nor deleted. So.. Yeah. They COULD, but then that would be admitting it’s a dead issue. We may know it’s a dead issue, but, again, this is kinda fun! ?

Wake up: u got played like all the wvw comunity for the past years: ignore and move on.

Lol. You are assuming I haven’t moved on. Trust me, I come here when I can’t play.

I would also ask, why does this bother you enough to post and try to argue something you state you don’t care about?

You sure?! Cos everyone can tell by what i have said and how i said it that im just wasting time...

On the other hand .... if u have to quote me line by line and assume that im assuming ... claerly u are so much invested and kinda white-knighting?! lol

So keep going i mean still have 4 hours to wait

@Super Hayes.6890 said:Cyberpunk sounds like a waste of time and money. I have a perfectly good game right here!

Most importantly, it's a single player story game. I can avoid spoilers and it will be just as good when it gets down to $30 or less and I buy it then.

And they might have fixed the bugs by then. And as always,

Alliances When!?

• 2 weeks later...

@"kamikharzeeh.8016" said:i mean they forgot it yet for years, before there was even any talk about an expansion.

they even forget that links were meant to be a "temporarily solution" only.

also someone forgot that alliances has been a nearly full planned concept.

maybe also Arenanet just forgot that they have forums, who knows.

Do not worry, mate, the squad is coming, this post will be as alive as his brother.

For the Mist, For Tyria, For WvW Alliances!

@vier.1327 said:

@"kamikharzeeh.8016" said:i mean they forgot it yet for years, before there was even any talk about an expansion.

Do not worry, mate, the squad is coming, this post will be as alive as his brother.

Alliances when!?

@Kylden Ar.3724 said:

Alliances when!?

When Tyria has horses we can ride!!! Jk. For real though... when was the last time a dev streamed “let’s play WvW” and dodged the questions or gave half answers? I haven’t kept up with the streams.

@Calisanna.8732 said:

Alliances when!?

When Tyria has horses we can ride!!! Jk. For real though... when was the last time a dev streamed “let’s play WvW” and dodged the questions or gave half answers? I haven’t kept up with the streams.

The WvW Developer is too busy to play with us.