The Official Santa Charr Thread Season 4!

Evga.2471

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Applewater.8702 said:We'll, speaking as a Necromancer main, what I would consider to be a "nice" comment might be seen otherwise, but for this Wintersday I hope all the good little boys and girls will gather round with their families and express the utmost love and compassion they can... Just before Primordus rises from his slumber and descends upon Tyria, raining down hellfire upon the land and raising his Legion of Destroyers to decimate everything in sight. Once all that was living is burnt to ash, all that will remain will be their bones, which themselves will rise up and fight demons in skeleton hell in the name of Great Joko. PRAISE JOKO FOR A WONDERFUL WINTERSDAY, ALL HAIL JOKO

Oh you are going to get coal this year better luck next year! Did I say out loud or was it a passing thought?

The spirit of Wintersday will be to powerful for Primordus to overcome. Thus Joko will not reign.

@Leo.3428 said:

@Evga.2471 said:Good luck on the secret workshop. Santa Charr has been there but he never told me how to get there.

I would guess the Far Shiverpeaks... There should be an achievement on it, or a super-hero point.

@Applewater.8702 said:Just before Primordus rises from his slumber and descends upon Tyria, raining down hellfire upon the land and raising his Legion of Destroyers to decimate everything in sight.

Nah, we'll be fine. Bogey Charr will fry Primo in its magma juice and we'll have a giant barbecue :)

Possibly Far Shiverpaks sounds about right. Let's do a barbecue. Has anyone tried dragon meat yet? Wonder if it's an exotic specialty food in a distant land?

@Aiakas.6350 said:May we Charr bring peace to all the races through conquest and then under one doctrine, celebrate Santa Charr as our Chieftain!

Us Charr do love a good conquest. Hopefully Santa Charr can get enough people to support and vote him to Chieftain.

This gives me an idea for a poll since Imperator and Chieftain came up?

@Kyra Tribeca.4912 said:In spite of this year being a very naughty one it is extremely nice to see that you are doing this again. Much love to you <3

It has been. Thank you. Happy Wintersday.

@ChampionMasquerade.5283 said:Greetings fellow Charr! This is a great thing to do, and hopefully it'll bring the high legions back together after the whole fiasco earlier in the year. My respect goes out to you

Thank you. Hopefully it'll bring them back together.

@Taelac.7036 said:Dawning WintersdaySanta Charr returns kindlyOrphans in the snow

Been a heckuva year, Santa Charr, but I scraped together a few brain cells to write you a haiku. <3

Dry roads and warm stops to you this year.

It has been one heck of a year.Thank you and to you as well.

@Phoenix.5047 said:Santa Charr, you think you can bring me back the old Flame Legion coat, before it covered up glove skins? :/Stay toasty.

I'm not sure about that, I can try though.

@Randulf.7614 said:Sorry Rytlock, but Santa Charr's fur is just sooooo soft

Santa Charr's fur is the softest in all the land. Rytlock's fur is the coarsest in all the land.

@Arcs La Ens.6284 said:Thank you Santa Charr, for being your glorious and generous self! You make Wintersday even better!

I try to make Wintersday more cheerful for my fellow Tyrian's.

@"BnooMaGoo.5690" said:Dear Santa Charr, I am sorry that Charr was the last race to become a toon for me but I hafta say they won me over with their "wahoo's" off the mounts sometimes. Thanks for your spirit!!

Soon or later you'll never want to stop playing a Charr. Unless you start doing JP (jumping puzzles) with a Charr........ it's bad. Santa Charr doesn't like JP that's why his helper is always doing the Wintersday JP. That little rascal loves the Wintersday JP.

Thank you.

All credit goes to Illconceived Was NaGot promission to repost this from The Official Santa Charr Thread Season 2!

@"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:’Twas the night before Wintersday, when all through the fahrarNot a creature was stirring, not even Clawspur;The meatsticks were hung by the chimney with care,In hopes that Santy Charr soon would be there;

The cublings were nestled all snug in their beds,While visions of catnip danced in their heads;And mamma in her ‘kerchief, and I in my hair-hiding cap,Had just settled down for a long winter’s nap,

When on the Iron Legion's porch there arose such a clatter,I sprang from the bed to see what was the matter.Away to the window I blinked like a chrono,Shredded open the shutters and clawed open the windo'.

The moon on the breast of the new-fallen snowReset my graphics to reflect objects below,When, what to my wondering eyes should be seen,But a miniature Magic Carpet, and eight tiny Quaggan,

With a little old driver, so shiny, so lit,I knew in a moment it must be the Great Skritt.More faster than centaurs, his 2k-gem-mounts came,And he whistled, and shouted, and called them by name;

“Now, SHINY! now, SHINIER! now, SHINIEST and EVEN SHINIER!On, SHINE-ON! on MORE SHINE! on, SHINEY SHINE SHINE and BLITZEN!(”That doesn’t rhyme, Stupid!" one said one that was tall.)(“No matter, run away, run away, run away all”)

And with perma-alacrity, I heard as if in invisi-slippersThe prancing and pawing of each little flipper.As I drew in my hand, and was turning around,Down the chimney The Great Skritt came with a bound.

He was dressed all in fur, from his head to his foot,And his clothes were all shiny (despite ashes and soot);A bundle of toys he had flung on his back,And he looked like a burglar just hiding his hobosack.

His eyes — how they shined! his dimples how shiny!His cheeks were like silver, his nose was… so tiny!His droll little mouth was drawn up like a mop,But the beard of his clipped so it was removed from the gem shop;

The stump of a pipe he held tight in his teeth,And the smoke it encircled his head like a wreath;He had a skinny face and a little thin tummy,When he laughed, it sounded like he ate too many gummies

He was short and tiny, a right smiley old skritt,And I laughed when I saw him, I nearly lost my... skritt;The wink of his eye and the twist of his head,Convinced me to hide all our brood’s best silver.

He spoke not a word, but went straight to his work,And filled all the stockings; then turned with a jerk,And sticking his finger inside of his nose,And giving a nod, up the chimney he rose;

He sprang to his carpet, to his team gave a whistle,And away they all flew like the down of a thistle.But I heard him exclaim, ere he drove out of sight,Merry Wintersday TO ALL, AND TO ALL A GOOD-NIGHT!

Slightly modified from Season One

@Evga.2471 said:

@Arcs La Ens.6284 said:Thank you Santa Charr, for being your glorious and generous self! You make Wintersday even better!

I try to make Wintersday more cheerful for my fellow Tyrian's.

@"BnooMaGoo.5690" said:Dear Santa Charr, I am sorry that Charr was the last race to become a toon for me but I hafta say they won me over with their "wahoo's" off the mounts sometimes. Thanks for your spirit!!

Soon or later you'll never want to stop playing a Charr. Unless you start doing JP (jumping puzzles) with a Charr........ it's bad. Santa Charr doesn't like JP that's why his helper is always doing the Wintersday JP. That little rascal loves the Wintersday JP.

Thank you.

Charr based jump puzzled are truly an art form few can master

@Crystal Paladin.3871 said:

@"ChampionMasquerade.5283" said:Charr based jump puzzled are truly an art form few can master

So true. I can do it on a few jumping puzzles but man do I get frustrated.

Try doing the coddler's cove jp with charr. Especially with the quaggan singing in the background "cooo a crabcake just for you" XD

I actually did that, but it was not fun

@Evga.2471 said:Let's do a barbecue. Has anyone tried dragon meat yet? Wonder if it's an exotic specialty food in a distant land?

There should be some Dragon Rib in Lava at Cook 500... Maybe we'll get that in the Cantha expansion?

By the way, I'm participating only for the fun of the conversation. Let Santa Charr visit the ones more in need of gifts :)

@"Crystal Paladin.3871" said:Try doing the coddler's cove jp with charr. Especially with the quaggan singing in the background "cooo a crabcake just for you" XD

Hmm. I'll have to try that one day. I tried the Southsun Cove JP with the Charr I was having a hard time.

@ChampionMasquerade.5283 said:

@"Crystal Paladin.3871" said:Try doing the coddler's cove jp with charr. Especially with the quaggan singing in the background "cooo a crabcake just for you" XD

I actually did that, but it was not fun

Seems like I'm going to have a fun time with it. Great

@Leo.3428 said:

@Evga.2471 said:Let's do a barbecue. Has anyone tried dragon meat yet? Wonder if it's an exotic specialty food in a distant land?

There should be some Dragon Rib in Lava at Cook 500... Maybe we'll get that in the Cantha expansion?

By the way, I'm participating only for the fun of the conversation. Let Santa Charr visit the ones more in need of gifts :)

I'm looking forward to this. Trying different foods is always on the list.

Well, sorry there's no escaping. One does not simply leave a comment and not get gifts (Lord of the Rings meme reference). LOL

Thank you everyone,

For leaving a comment on The Official Santa Charr Thread Season 4!. Have something special in store for all of you to celebrate the fourth season. Hope to see you all in game. Expect to start receiving gifts this weekend.

Evga.2471 here saying:Thanks again. Hope you all have a wonderful Holiday and Happy New Year. If you do travel this Holiday season to see family and friends please stay safe.

Lets hope 2021 will treat everyone around the world better.

Well that wraps up another Season of The Official Santa Charr Thread. Hope to see you all next year.

@Arc Angelus.2109 said:I want to gently yet firmly caress your antlers. is that weird?

LOL. Go for it.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:It's been a difficult year.

Here's hoping this Wintersday brings a bit of joy to everyone.

It has and I hope it does.

If you get comments in after the cut off date / before the thread gets closed. I have to honor those that leave a nice or naughty comment. You will get present from Santa Charr.

This thread is technically closed.

Aww! I missed it! Santa Charr is awesome, it was fun getting his mail last year.

Happy Wintersday to all the good Tyrians who did earn a visit from Santa Charr this year!