VIDEO nasty pulling for fun and hate

Mikhael.2391

@"Diku.2546" said:Once again...had to logon to thumbs up.

When you pulled them to their deaths.

I could hear the enemy players shouting - NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Hehehe...your armor set could pass for Kiss Army Duty...or maybe Twisted Sister Legion.

Kiss - Rock'n Roll All Night (HD)

I was going for that rock look ?

@"Shining One.1635" said:At

, what causes one player to fall significantly faster than the other?

From what i understand, sometimes the one furthest from me comes faster like the game is trying to compensate the fact that im already too far away when already falling and brings them faster.

@Mikhael.2391 said:

@Za Shaloc.3908 said:Lol great video. The most fun I have in WvW is when I am trolling like that. Whenever I am outnumbered and near any elevation, I like to bring out my Ventari bubble and spam the knockback on people. Watching this vid makes me want to go to RBL more often.

RDB is my favorite border as long as there is action there

I like scorpion wire everywhere but SM, nothing works well in SM, but you really have to keep yourself up to date when you cross glider zone in Desert especially anything surrounding Air.

@kash.9213 said:

@Za Shaloc.3908 said:Lol great video. The most fun I have in WvW is when I am trolling like that. Whenever I am outnumbered and near any elevation, I like to bring out my Ventari bubble and spam the knockback on people. Watching this vid makes me want to go to RBL more often.

RDB is my favorite border as long as there is action there

I like scorpion wire everywhere but SM, nothing works well in SM, but you really have to keep yourself up to date when you cross glider zone in Desert especially anything surrounding Air.

Im already pro in desert. As a tip you can always get the invuln to fall damage even outside our areas. I always have 2 trys with spectral walk. Some of the videos on this one was me pulling outside my area so if i missed would tey again with no fall damage.

@"Justine.6351" said:This is what happens when anet over nerfs power builds ?

Exactly, I like how my gravedigger with the BIGGEST TELL IN GAME HISTORY FOR ALMOST 2S CAST on GS2 now hits for less in full glasscanon spec than a thief vault that has evade on top of it and can be spammed due to the class "balanced"mechanics. ;)

@Mikhael.2391 said:

@"Justine.6351" said:This is what happens when anet over nerfs power builds ?

Exactly, I like how my gravedigger with the BIGGEST TELL IN GAME HISTORY FOR ALMOST 2S CAST on GS2 now hits for less in full glasscanon spec than a thief vault that has evade on top of it and can be spammed due to the class "balanced"mechanics. ;)

Tell it to my drop the hammer on my rev that crits for 50 damage !

@Justine.6351 said:

@Justine.6351 said:This is what happens when anet over nerfs power builds ?

Tell it to my drop the hammer on my rev that crits for 50 damage !

Yeah the tell is bigger you win. BUT it has cc so it had t9 be nerfed.