On weapon swap sigils.

Can i have 2 of the same sigil in each weapon set, and each will activate when i swap to that weapon set?

Example:Sigil of energy. I put them in sword/shield set in a shield. Then i put another one in scepter/focus set in focus.Each one will activate when i swap weapons right?Or is there some kind of restriciton?

If you see carefully the Sigil of Endurance (The one you swap weapon gain 50 endurance right?) has a 9 seconds cooldown and as I recall weapon swap has 10 secs unless you are on warrior taking discipline.So you can put in both weapon set and everytime you swap the sigil will activate because the cooldown is ready.But if you use warrior fast hand it won't because the weapon swap Cd on warrior fasthand is 5 secons which mean there is 4 secs cooldown before the sigil can be activated again.

@lare.5129 said:

@Veprovina.4876 said:Is it beneficial to run two Energy sigils even? Or is it kinda overkill?ofc it can be beneficial. On some style you not need them at all aslo. All depend from you and who a near you, and who vs you.

Well, the build is for big WvW guild fights, so i guess an extra dodge would be beneficial in avoiding damage.

The ICDs (Internal Cooldown) of sigils don't affect weaponswap much, except on Warrior (traited). They're mainly there to prevent misuse with Ele attunement swapping, Engi kit swapping, Necro shroud flashing, Revenant legend swapping etc.

@Veprovina.4876 said:I see! Thank you!I'm not on Warrior, i'm Mesmer, so normal cooldowns.

Is it beneficial to run two Energy sigils even? Or is it kinda overkill?In large fights Sigil of Stamina will far exceed Energy. Sigil of Energy is only useful in small-scale (roaming, etc).

@lare.5129 said:

@Veprovina.4876 said:Well, the build is for big WvW guild fights, so i guess an extra dodge would be beneficial in avoiding damage.on my wvw big fights 95%+ fights I don't use dodge at all. In less than 1% no matter have I 2 dodge, 3, or 4 dodge - result use wayppoint.

Depends on your commander and your playsyle i guess. :tongue:Some of my guild mates do use them so idk...

Do you have any recommendations on really useful WvW sigils?Like, in general, which ones are the best, or pretty good?For support.

@"Hannelore.8153" said:The ICDs (Internal Cooldown) of sigils don't affect weaponswap much, except on Warrior (traited). They're mainly there to prevent misuse with Ele attunement swapping, Engi kit swapping, Necro shroud flashing, Revenant legend swapping etc.

Ah, yes that makes sense. Otherwise someone could just spam attunement swaps, or necro shroud and then get the sigil proc each "swap" really fast.

@Veprovina.4876 said:Depends on your commander and your playsyle i guessyes

Do you have any recommendations on really useful WvW sigils?no, that very situative, That one of reasons why we like wvw.

Like, in general, which ones are the best, or pretty good?no one better know what better for you is you

I don't use that sigl. On support I use Transference and Frenzy sigls. What better for you you will get from game process.

@lare.5129 said:

@Veprovina.4876 said:Depends on your commander and your playsyle i guessyes

Do you have any recommendations on really useful WvW sigils?no, that very situative, That one of reasons why we like wvw.

Like, in general, which ones are the best, or pretty good?no one better know what better for you is you

I don't use that sigl. On support I use Transference and Frenzy sigls. What better for you you will get from game process.

Well, yeah, that's true, there's no one right answer. :smile:That's also why i like WvW, a lot of stuff is viable there.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@Veprovina.4876 said:Is it beneficial to run two Energy sigils even? Or is it kinda overkill?

Okay, I misunderstood your initial question, it seems. You can run
one
of the same Sigil in each weapons set,
not
two of the same.

Yes, that's what i meant, i wrote it weird, i just saw what i wrote lol. :tongue:Yes, one sigil in one weapon set, the other sigil in the other weapon set.Not two sigils in one weapon set, i know they don't stack that way.