which support class for raid

Firebrand gererally is very easy to play. And you won't be having many mechanic roles in raids either with firebrand both heal and quickness. Druid and alac are much asked for pugs. I wouldn't say they are hard to play, but you gotta learn some raid mechanics then. W 1-4 it is not much difficult in terms of mechanics either, so pick any you like.

@"DzT.8127" said:Healscourge is good it doesn’t give boons tho.Just essentially full might for 10 on top of the usual resses and barriers if you use 100% boon duration, BM+Curses, BiP and Dessicate. Just requires being in separate sub to avoid sub priority. Also tons of regen.Kitty just friggin hates that misconception of "HEAL SCOURGE CAN'T BOON" that Teapot planted in raid community but since nobody cares about actual effective support builds, Kitty just shuts up.

@Armen.1483 said:Firebrand gererally is very easy to play. And you won't be having many mechanic roles in raids either with firebrand both heal and quickness. Druid and alac are much asked for pugs. I wouldn't say they are hard to play, but you gotta learn some raid mechanics then. W 1-4 it is not much difficult in terms of mechanics either, so pick any you like.

i know druid have some specific mech. what mechanic does alac need? other than alac, then some dps.

also whats the rotation different between divine alac vs heal alac? in term of complexity and rotation?

@weaponwh.9810 said:

@"Armen.1483" said:Firebrand gererally is very easy to play. And you won't be having many mechanic roles in raids either with firebrand both heal and quickness. Druid and alac are much asked for pugs. I wouldn't say they are hard to play, but you gotta learn some raid mechanics then. W 1-4 it is not much difficult in terms of mechanics either, so pick any you like.

i know druid have some specific mech. what mechanic does alac need? other than alac, then some dps.

also whats the rotation different between divine alac vs heal alac? in term of complexity and rotation?

If I'll be honest here for low kp pugs, it's pretty much it, give alac, and not even care for dps. But if you wanna be a good player, there are many ways you can carry your team with alac. 1st of all aside from 100% alac and protection, boonrips, stab on demand and very good cc that everyone expects you to do already you gotta be good on your dps, which can be trouble and requires some skill. I personally can play alacrene easily but I can't do as much dps as other experienced alac players. It needs fast fingers and good energy management. For mechanics alac usually does what dps does in pugs. Take it like as alac is a "low priority" dps, they usualy do the dirty work for the team like sloth shrooms, kill qadim lamp, take aggro on samarog, one of MO skills, swords on CA, go bring the green spirit, tanking many bosses, sabetha cannons, etc... While not all groups require those things, being a proactive alacrene can carry your group. Much depends on group strats too. But yeah, maybe for low KP pugs just giving alac will suffise, though I personally think that it is leeching.Well heal alac is a healer that provides alac along with some other boons and well... heals (usually secondary healer in raids), and "normal" alac is actually an offdps with some boon (not only alacrity) share.For heal alac I can't say much, I don't play it that much, but it is pretty strong. I have more difficulty playing heal alac than dps alac due to energy management, but it could be just me. It is pretty strong as a secondary healer literally nearly in all raid bosses. In fractal CMs alac heal is the best choice if you need a heal in your group.Lastly there is also boon herald, that got buffed lately, but I have never played it seriously, so no idea.

@WindBlade.8749 said:

@Lurana.7506 said:If you are not shy of learning a few additional mechanics, then I'd advice Druid. It's much asked for in PUGs and it's always good to have several Druid players in a Static/Group. It class itself is not difficult.

Then you cry when you need to do mechanics on Wing 5. (and maybe KC pushing)

on w5, druid just need to push tormented souls using longbow skill right?

Druid, hFB, Alac, Chrono are the most used at the moment and are fairly easy to play.

You can also go qFB, hRen, heal Tempest there are way these common though same goes with boon Thief, only played at Adina, Mat and MO.

I kinda disagree about heal scourge, the problem with this build is that it shine the worse your group is and I'd personally rather change group than spend my time pulling people out of their mistakes.

Then you cry when you need to do mechanics on Wing 5. (and maybe KC pushing)

KC is dead easy push to first orb then chrono pull midway to second and you do other half of the way the go give might :)

SH push depend a lot on you group but if you push sideway and not through the group it's not that hard.

Dhuum kite isn't hard either you just have to get used to when you have to work and where aare safe spots and you're sorted.

on w5, druid just need to push tormented souls using longbow skill right?

Glyph of tides then longbow and druid also kite at dhuum, but can be done by any other class though