GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Is ArenaNet allergic to making money?

If not, then please offer a race-change item in the Gem Store like every other successful cash store MMO.

Examples...

ESO - Race Change Token - $24.99 USD (3000 crowns)FFXIV - Phial of Fantasia - ~10$ USD

This kind of money could fund a ton of development so you don't have to layoff employees again.

lUWkaaK.jpg

Wishlist for next year!-Another mount adoption licence with Exo-Suit Skyscale. (see above)-Inquest Exo-Suit helmet made into a separate head skin.-More armor pieces in the style of Scarlet grasp/spaulder.-Seeing new lounge passes based on each race, charr outpost, sylvari encapment, norn moutain lounges with hot sources.... would offer fast travel to dungeons.

I have a suggestion toward skins as a neat idea. There's plenty of flashy/glowy skins out there, but no say flickering skins, nor skin that alternate between one or more glows as an animation timer for one to another where one channel goes up and the others go down, gradually in transition whether smooth or sudden.I like to think this is missed or lacking use of opportunity for various themes or seasonal sorts. Could be like backpieces or shoulders that are basically alternated christmas lights or something as inspiration.

CAN WE PLEASE BRING BACK "" Glint;'s Gaze Mas ""? I have not seen this all year. I have not seen it in Since I started playing the game. Can someone please bring it back?https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Glint%27s_Gaze_Mask

Woult it also be too much to ask to have a "" Cozy Shimmer wing SkyScale wintersday "" Mount SkinTHe Skyscale is the only one that does not have a wintersday Cozy Wintersday skin. The Shimmer wing would be the best for it.It would sell more then the other skyscale variants.

I would love to see 2 things in gem store.

1: a premium subscription that would give resets twice a week rather then once a week and eliminate crafting time gates, small amount of gems each month ( 500 )? , double exp and karma from all sources and 10 percent discount on gemstore purchases.

2: some kind of reset tokens that could be used daily for raids, strikes, response missions or crafting time gates. Each with their own cost.

@"Arana.6498" said:

Woult it also be too much to ask to have a "" Cozy Shimmer wing SkyScale wintersday "" Mount SkinTHe Skyscale is the only one that does not have a wintersday Cozy Wintersday skin. The Shimmer wing would be the best for it.It would sell more then the other skyscale variants.

There's a wintersday Skyscale: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Cozy_Wintersday_Skyscale

It's the Warclaw and Roller Beetle that don't yet have Cozy Wintersday skins. Any chance we can get the Warclaw this year, please?

@Lyssia.4637 said:

@"Arana.6498" said:

There's a wintersday Skyscale:

It's the Warclaw and Roller Beetle that don't yet have Cozy Wintersday skins. Any chance we can get the Warclaw this year, please?

The Shimmerwing would have looked a lot better :D

@"hugo.4705" said:vCVVoaQ.jpgReally, next step of monetization, skills themselves.

Would like to suggest would be like the Spirit Wolf skill or like a perm version of the minion summon items, instead of single use, but still with cooldowns. Honestly, a lot of those go for okay in price in game, but it's annoying to go back to get more fire elemental powder or sunspear paragons. Otherwise for most common builds they'll help you half decently in say open world or story.