Banners !!

Kamsin.8541

@"DemonSeed.3528" said:Why don't the banners just drop on the ground when you leave the area, so you can pick it back up. It can either drop the exact spot you moved out of territory or spawn near the tactivator with the timer still going but someone else can pick it up instead of having it get wasted.

I like this idea, also in general (that means, this could have been improved even before the latest change). That you can "drop" the banner, so that someone else can use it, as needed or required.

@DemonSeed.3528 said:Why don't the banners just drop on the ground when you leave the area, so you can pick it back up. It can either drop the exact spot you moved out of territory or spawn near the tactivator with the timer still going but someone else can pick it up instead of having it get wasted.

As long as it can be targeted and destroyed by enemy players.

@DemonSeed.3528 said:Why don't the banners just drop on the ground when you leave the area, so you can pick it back up. It can either drop the exact spot you moved out of territory or spawn near the tactivator with the timer still going but someone else can pick it up instead of having it get wasted.

It should just spawn back at the tactivator, otherwise trolls or opposition spies would find an obscure place to drop it so it couldnt be found or used.

@Evenge.4067 said:

It should just spawn back at the tactivator, otherwise trolls or opposition spies would find an obscure place to drop it so it couldnt be found or used.

Yes, very good point. Maybe touching activator can ping the banner position on map? But spawning back at tactivator might be better.

@Evenge.4067 said:

In my humble observation, without any disrespect to anyone reading my post,No one is using the banner anymore.

I think it is time for more choices in regards to the tactivators.