KP problem solution

Svetli.4276

@Veprovina.4876 said:Yeah... Still, my point stands. It's on Anet right now to take a definitive stand on this and anger a part of the community, or do nothing and nothing will ever change.Yes. They probably should have either not do the KP change at all, or do it fully, autoconverting all old tokens into new currency. Unfortunately, they went halfway, and now, whatever they'll do, it won;t be a good solution.

It remains to be seen how quickly and strongly the resentment from both sides then festers into people eventually quitting the game.Notice, that that resentment is not going to disappear no matter the choice. At best, you can shift it around from one group to the other. As long as the primary reason for it remains (which isn't KP), the overall situation is not going to change.

@Astralporing.1957 said:

@Veprovina.4876 said:Yeah... Still, my point stands. It's on Anet right now to take a definitive stand on this and anger a part of the community, or do nothing and nothing will ever change.Yes. They probably should have either not do the KP change at all, or do it fully, autoconverting all old tokens into new currency. Unfortunately, they went halfway, and now, whatever they'll do, it won;t be a good solution.

It remains to be seen how quickly and strongly the resentment from both sides then festers into people eventually quitting the game.Notice, that that resentment is not going to disappear no matter the choice. At best, you can shift it around from one group to the other. As long as the primary reason for it remains (which
isn't
KP), the overall situation is
not
going to change.

Yes, that's what i meant, whatever they do they'll anger someone at this point lol. :tongue: