envoy armor ii question

weaponwh.9810

Remember that you have to activate the crystaline heart before the encounter starts, and you have to activate it again in case your team wipes and needs to restart the encounter.And for the encounters that asks you to defeat the boss (deimos and cairn) you have to stay alive through the duration of the fight.

@sokeenoppa.5384 said:

@weaponwh.9810 said:for the W4 heart, do i need gg for each boss? i dont seem to get the achievement at MO/Sam for the heart. pretty sure at MO someone use protect, and in sam i was near Rigom when he die, didn't see any explosion though.

The explosion from rigom means the AOE attack when he gets too close to jotun.

so rigom only do his aoe attack when he gets near to jotun. does he not doing his aoe near death?

@weaponwh.9810 said:

@weaponwh.9810 said:for the W4 heart, do i need gg for each boss? i dont seem to get the achievement at MO/Sam for the heart. pretty sure at MO someone use protect, and in sam i was near Rigom when he die, didn't see any explosion though.

so rigom only do his aoe attack when he gets near to jotun. does he not doing his aoe near death?

Nope. He also does an aoe explosion attack when he spawns at 66/33% but as far as i know, this doesn't count.So basically best way to get it if you dont have friends that help is simply to join in a bad group that fails pushing him under samarog away from the group.Remember that you dont have to kill samarog to earn this, reaching 66% is enough.

Edit: Basically rigom cannot die before jotun, he just goes to zero and explodes multiple time when you dps the jotun, however usually at this point he is under the orange dome where samarog is, thats why "failing is required". For whatever reason he doesn't explode when he finally dies after jotun is killed.

@sokeenoppa.5384 said:

Nope. He also does an aoe explosion attack when he spawns at 66/33% but as far as i know, this doesn't count.So basically best way to get it if you dont have friends that help is simply to join in a bad group that fails pushing him under samarog away from the group.Remember that you dont have to kill samarog to earn this, reaching 66% is enough.

Edit: Basically rigom cannot die before jotun, he just goes to zero and explodes multiple time when you dps the jotun, however usually at this point he is under the orange dome where samarog is, thats why "failing is required". For whatever reason he doesn't explode when he finally dies after jotun is killed.

thx as far as MO protect, does it have to be used when solider about to explode? or used on orange tile or anytime?

@weaponwh.9810 said:

thx as far as MO protect, does it have to be used when solider about to explode? or used on orange tile or anytime?

For MO protect, you must be protected from the spears. If you just use protect but not get the oneshot attack hit you, it doesn't work. So basically when you get the protect try getting hit by the spears. I have dodged into them while invuln to get the ahievment. With good groups it is harder as you don't need protect there. With static you can take protect for yourself and use it just on you and intentionally get hit by the spears.

@weaponwh.9810 said:

I dont have the right answer for this, we usually just used protect when boss is at 1% and ppl who were missing that part of collection got it, but this is not the intended way i think.