Lots o' Bots

Truth.5279

I am a silver league player. In 100% of my matches there are at least 2 bots, sometimes as many as, maybe 6 or more, it seems. I report the obvious ones, others are less obvious and I can't be sure if I would be reporting an actual player or a bot, so I leave them alone. Why does this continue to be a problem after at least half a year or more? It's wearing on me that I am forced to team up with scripted opponents and teammates. Please put a stop to this blatant TOU violation!

PvP is dead,

PvP was never all about ranked competitive all the time.Yes PvP is competitive, but being in RANKED, and thinking there is no other options to play except to play RANKED.

Terrible design. No casual play. All RANKED.

Original design,Hotjoins, Tournament(Ranked)

Tournament(Ranked) not so much activity, because players like PLAT players only played it or cooridnated groups.

Casuals doing nothing but hotjoins ALL NIGHT AND DAY, 8v8, 30+ servers ANY TIME of day, PACKED/FULL.

You force casuals into Ranked games, it's not casual anymore, its RANKED, its serious. OF course people want to win in casual games too.

This game killed its PvP, went from 8v8 hotjoins ALL DAY 30+ full/active servers.

To Ranked, makes no sense to play other modes, people starting to notice bots because its so dead, PVPGood going Anet.

btw, I played back then, I played smartly too. Hotjoins you could get equal to and better rewards than by playing ranked. Could also get higher PvP level faster too. Hotjoins was very rewarding back then.

btw, some of you may not notice because you never did hotjoin. There is a spectate feature. So many PvP updates were designed for Hotjoins.

Just like Racing, terrible rewards, it is deadJust like Edge of the Mists, terrible rewards, it is dead (use to be 4+ FULL servers ANY TIME of day)Just like hotjoins, terrible rewards, it is dead. (use to be 30+ FULL servers ANY TIME of day)

Several threads on bots? Because PvP is dead.Lacks casual play, casual play you need good rewards too. Like EoTM, like 8v8 Hotjoins back in 2013/2014.Ranked (has nothing to do with casuals, casuals only play it because its norm now, the rewards back it up, not because the mode itself)Ranked and casuals is terrible idea.

Data shows Ranked, not many players playing PvPData shows HOTJOINS 8v8, 30+ ANY TIME OF DAY full/active servers.

Yet these guys pick Ranked mode (its not for casuals, yet casuals forced to play here.... because the rewards matter, NOT because its fun game mode) Look at the data.