Guild Hall Decoration Question

Aphrodite.9071

Hi , i have noticed that i can craft a well/waterpit in the GH Lost Precipice something i cannot craft in our current GH Windswept Haven , now my question is ... if we change our GH to Lost Precipice for some time and i craft the wells/waterpit and then change back to our Windswept Haven GH , can i also place the crafted wells/waterpit in Windswept haven or are some decorations GH restricted ? And if so what can be crafted in the Gilded Hollow GH that is strictly for that GH ? Thx in advance & Happy Holiday's ;)

@Aphrodite.9071 said:Hi , i have noticed that i can craft a well/waterpit in the GH Lost Precipice something i cannot craft in our current GH Windswept Haven , now my question is ... if we change our GH to Lost Precipice for some time and i craft the wells/waterpit and then change back to our Windswept Haven GH , can i also place the crafted wells/waterpit in Windswept haven or are some decorations GH restricted ? And if so what can be crafted in the Gilded Hollow GH that is strictly for that GH ? Thx in advance & Happy Holiday's ;)

Hi, I don't know about any crafting restrictions for the different Guild Halls. Can you tell me the exact name of the decorations you are missing at Windswept Haven, so I can try it myself.If you mean the fountains, does your decoration merchant have the right level (3) to buy the basic decoration?

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/File:Well_(decoration).jpgThat is the one , but for as far as i know it can only be crafted the Lost Precipice Guilhall so i would like to switch From Windswept Haven Guildhall to the Lost Precipice Guildhall to craft those wells there , but when i would have enough wells then i would like to switch back after some time to the Windswept Haven Guildhall but only if i am absolutely sure that i can place my newly crafted wells there . :)And yes we are lvl 40 with our GH and have the neccesary upgrades :)

@"Aphrodite.9071" said:https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/File:Well_(decoration).jpgThat is the one , but for as far as i know it can only be crafted the Lost Precipice Guilhall so i would like to switch From Windswept Haven Guildhall to the Lost Precipice Guildhall to craft those wells there , but when i would have enough wells then i would like to switch back after some time to the Windswept Haven Guildhall but only if i am absolutely sure that i can place my newly crafted wells there . :)And yes we are lvl 40 with our GH and have the neccesary upgrades :)

The well can't be crafted, it's sold by Sigurlina Jonsdottir. It's a RNG-item in the 3rd Tab (you will need "Guild Trader 4" to unlock it).It's RNG, so it may need some days (or more) till you get the right offer.

If you switch the halls you will keep all decorations and can also use them in your new hall.