Bound isn't registering as a leap finisher

@anjo.6143 said:

@Valhor.9056 said:Can we get any updates here? Please :)

You got a red response in the thread already thats more then 95% of the threads get and you expect an update 4 days after the thread was created?

Give them time to work and the update will be in game release note section bud.

Yes, we do.

Then I say thats why we hardly get red responses at all anymore.

@Linken.6345 said:

@Valhor.9056 said:Can we get any updates here? Please :)

You got a red response in the thread already thats more then 95% of the threads get and you expect an update 4 days after the thread was created?

Give them time to work and the update will be in game release note section bud.

Yes, we do.

Then I say thats why we hardly get red responses at all anymore.

No, we dont get it because they dont fixed it, it takes too long or they dont care, not because we ask for fix their errors.

Still no fix.

Quite the investigation...

Winter break has been totally great with a stack of new nerfs and our class further broken by this. If any other class couldn't use a class skill, after a patch, due to a bug, it would get fixed right away. These combos are essential for thieves and this bug should have been high priority and fixed before ya'll hung it up for the year..

@Hollowperspectiv.3047 said:Quite the investigation...

Winter break has been totally great with a stack of new nerfs and our class further broken by this. If any other class couldn't use a class skill, after a patch, due to a bug, it would get fixed right away. These combos are essential for thieves and this bug should have been high priority and fixed before ya'll hung it up for the year..

Pretty much what this guy said. Lets just hope this really was caused by spaghetti code bug and not an unintentional early balance patch update.

@"Karl McLain.5604" said:Hi there. Just wanted to say we're aware of the issue and are investigating.

I am really happy you fixed it, ty :). The whirl finisher from the other dodge trait "impaling lotus" still doesnt work btw, would be great if you yould fix that one, too.

Edit: Nvm i was not in combat it is working as intended

Thank you for fixing this..> @Sniper.5961 said:

@"Karl McLain.5604" said:Hi there. Just wanted to say we're aware of the issue and are investigating.

I am really happy you fixed it, ty :). The whirl finisher from the other dodge trait "impaling lotus" still doesnt work btw, would be great if you yould fix that one, too.

I would test it one more time. Working fine for me.

Note that you do need to be in combat for that projectile finisher to trigger.

Thanks for fixing bound.