Blissful Epidemic [Blis] NA |WvW|GvG|Gate Of Madness

AirBorne.2941

Blissful Epidemic is looking for experienced wvw players and new players with a willingness to learn. We're a WvW/GvG focused guild based on Gate Of Madness. We have called Gate Of Madness home since launch and have been running since. Looking to fill spots for all classes to fit into our guild comp for open field fighting and GvG content.

What can you expect from us?-Max level 69 guild hall-Private guild discord-Years of wvw commanding/driving experience-Great family atmosphere-Respect and drive to get better solo and as a group-Room for growth and promotion within the guild-Guild based builds/WvW Training/ class trainers

Events/WvW Raids-Wvw Squad Wed 9pm est|WvW Reset Squad Fri 9pm est|Wvw Squad

What do we expect from players? Willingness to improve as a player|Be a Teamplayer|Discord (dont have to have a mic)|Rep is not 100% required; but participation in at least 1-2 guild runs a week.

We're currently recruiting ALL classes and Prioritizing experienced players or new players willing to learn and grow to fill out our comp group.

Needs:

Guardian: 5

Scrapper: 5 (High priority)

Necro: 3

Mesmer: 2 (High priority)

Thief: 1

Rev: 2-3

Ele: 2

Warrior: 2

If interested in joining please contact myself on here or in game at AirBorne.2941 or on discord at Xairknight#4169

Edited by AirBorne.2941

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Evening! I am a returning player as I miss the WvW gameplay. I am looking for an active WvW Guild that also does Mists, Raids and Fractals on the side. I am currently leveling a Ranger but have an 80 Thief. Should you be willing or interested please message me in game. IGN is Asrixx

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • AirBorne.2941 changed the title to Blissful Epidemic [Blis] NA |WvW|GvG|Gate Of Madness
  • 2 weeks later...