This game mode should have been like fortnite.

Sansar.1302

@Sansar.1302 said:Tittle says it all, maby with 3 maps: one sole q, one 5 man and one 20-30 man perhaps.I know most that play wvw now is going to hate it, but seeing how few people that play Guild Wars 2 want to even try wvw i belive this is the way to go.

So your solution to saving WvW is basically changing the mode so most current players dislike it in the hope that on the flip side more new players who were not interested in the mode suddenly join.

That makes total sense. /s

Except why sacrifice WvW for it? If you want a battle royal mode in the game, make a good argument for such a mode. There is no need to scrap another mode for it.

Your approach to getting a battle royal mode implemented is lacking.

@Cyninja.2954 said:

@Sansar.1302 said:Tittle says it all, maby with 3 maps: one sole q, one 5 man and one 20-30 man perhaps.I know most that play wvw now is going to hate it, but seeing how few people that play Guild Wars 2 want to even try wvw i belive this is the way to go.

So your solution to saving WvW is basically changing the mode so most current players dislike it in the hope that on the flip side more new players who were not interested in the mode suddenly join.

Well to be fair.. that worked for the FF7 remake XD

Fortthrjderpderpknight i think ive heard about it.. i think.... isnt that the gamne u build walls while shooting even if u miss the head it will validate headshot? yeah that's the one :) backs in the end of the 90's and begining 2k's that was called shooting games for bad players.

Its a good game for 6yo and 8ypo start practicing they skills :bleep_bloop:

I would put mine in a hostile Q2 vs several 100% ratio aimbot, if every one remembers Quad B***

@Sansar.1302 said:The amount of players in wvw is telling another storry, i think it is possible to keep the play styles that wvw have and make it better.Only way to make it appeal more widely i belive is to get rid of imbalance that comes from fights with uneven numbers.

I can't get into either EBG or our home BL most nights I log on. Those can be long queues because people can jump on a map and do whatever for however long they want. It's sadly not open world pvp but it's not too rigid and structured. Anything you're in a rush for or might not be able to keep up with will give you reasons to leave.