How many level 80 and fully geared characters do you have?

Shroud.2307

@Mungo Zen.9364 said:9 is the magic number, one of each class. Although I don’t play them all they are set up for different play modes or tasks when I want them.

Agreed, now with the templates so that I can have all of the elite builds without having to scatter them across multiple toons. Unfortunately, I had already done that on a few so now I have a couple extra toons that I don't want to delete for birthday present reasons. /shrug

Four characters geared in ascended. The main char has 2 armor sets (medium) + weapons, one heavy, one light and another medium. Except for the main-char, the sets rotate through my characters, depending on my projects/build-ideas.

When I have a new idea/project, I usually check the gear-stats I aim for. If I can craft the exotic version easily, I go with that. If the stats happen to be of greater difficulty, I usually pick one of my ascended sets, craft the Insignias and just stat-swap. This saved me tons of money.

One of each class. I also have a bunch of fun and/or fashion/cosplay toons. When i started out gearing up for cm/raids i build one power/condi set of ascendet gear for every armor profession. But when my rooster filled up with other additonal toons i was to lazy to moving the gear around so i geared al classes up. So switchting to another toon for a specifig build/role was way more comfortable. These days i mostly play ow/story so i will never craft additional ascendet gear again, there is no need for it. I spend my time on legendarys instead because we all know, moar shiny things moar fashion wars!