Dec 16 are the login serviers down?

@Buffalo Bruiser.3567 said:I do not know how to do most of that. How do I check if firewall is blocking? And why would this change from last night?

It wouldn't out of the blue, usually. So this never happened before?

@Solanum.6983 said:I think there's issues with the servers. I usually never have issues playing but crashed twice today and got the Same message as you just now but was able to log in on second try.

Then it's safe to assume it's indeed a server connection issue. I am on EU, too, and didn't encounter any problem so far, though.

@Shadi.8704 said:

@Kraizer.2350 said:Are any of you using Lutris?

Yes I am! ~

Open Lutris ---> right click GW2 ---> Configure ---> Runner options. Check to see what version you are using. I was on Lutris v6.0 and it kept blocking my login attempts. Switching back to V5.7-11 fixed any issues I was having. It may not be your solution, but for someone else it might be.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@Cynz.9437 said:It has been going for weeks, so probably.

Well, okay. Obviously, you just wanted to report the bug and be done with it. ;) Any attempts of help are futile when no one posts their system specs etc.

Which specs do you need? Not to mention, it doesn't make much sense that game runs smoothly with no lags but everything AH/chat related isn't.

@Kraizer.2350 said:

@Kraizer.2350 said:Are any of you using Lutris?

Yes I am! ~

Open Lutris ---> right click GW2 ---> Configure ---> Runner options. Check to see what version you are using. I was on Lutris v6.0 and it kept blocking my login attempts. Switching back to V5.7-11 fixed any issues I was having. It may not be your solution, but for someone else it might be.

Yeah mate, it fixed for me too! Thank you very much.