[EU] Casual & Training PVE guild, Thracians [THR] is recruiting!

Nooch.9085

Hi, I've been playing guild wars for almost 2 years.Played every LW season (except S1, of course) and I really enjoy the story. I'm quite familiar with most of the bigger metas and recently I got a commander badge.I'm looking for a guild because I'd love to meet some international friends, learn from more experienced players, and try out strike missions and raids. It seems that your guild is something I was looking for :)

And one more thing - I'd be very happy if my friend LOCKar.4369 could join too. We do almost everything together, including fractals. He also plays some PvP. He will probably post here soon.

Hope we can get an invite :)

@Sand Cat.9182 said:Hi, I've been playing guild wars for almost 2 years.Played every LW season (except S1, of course) and I really enjoy the story. I'm quite familiar with most of the bigger metas and recently I got a commander badge.I'm looking for a guild because I'd love to meet some international friends, learn from more experienced players, and try out strike missions and raids. It seems that your guild is something I was looking for :)

And one more thing - I'd be very happy if my friend LOCKar.4369 could join too. We do almost everything together, including fractals. He also plays some PvP. He will probably post here soon.

Hope we can get an invite :)

@LOCKar.4369 said:Hi, as my friend Sand Cat.9182 said, I'm also looking for a guild! I'd like to start raiding and do strikes. Also, I recently started playing unranked PvP. Could you please send me an invite? I'm looking forward to having fun with y'all =)

Sent invites ladies.Make sure to join our discord since most information is held there :)

@Jonrong.8567 said:Hello! I have played Gw2 on and off for quite awhile now, but ive never been able to try out raids and strikes! I would love to join the guild to learn how to do raids and strike missions and ofcourse get to know new people! Seems like the guild i am looking for :smiley:

Sent you an invite. Please note that we have an activity rule in #about channel on discord.

@LordHammerhand.3254 said:Would you guys have room for somebody who just got in GW, I havesome WOW experience but form like WOLK era.

Of course.I personally came from WoW as well a few years ago and no regrets :) WoW is too much grindy for me I would say and GW2 is more casual friendly and based on skills on end game contect such as raids / PvP.

Sent an invite.

@Jakejr.6783 said:Hello, I would like to join you guys. I am still relatively new, just got finished getting my ascended gear and currently pushing towards T3 Fractals, I would like to also get more into raids and strikes - just so you get an idea how far I am into the game.

Sent an invite. I suggest joining our discord community :)

Hello all,I was in THR and I can say thats some nice and helpfull people there and kind a guild i was looking to be my home but few not logical things happens there

first u see in msg about representing is optional? I can say thats not truth at all

What the guild expects:

– Respectful, helpful members willing to both learn and teach!– Representation is optional, though some key features are only available to representing members I am talking about this– Use of discord required for full membership– A fun attitude -- it is a game, after all!

than 3 months ago Dean.3056 started sending mails about demotion if not representing THR like I was explained him then I have 12 characters which some are was in THR some was in other guilds and I told him I am never gonna represent THR with all my toons. Than Dean.3056 started to spam my mail everyday about demotion if not represent guild if thats case why in first post and when i was recruited and joined THR why I was lied that REPRESENTION WAS OPTIONAL?https://ibb.co/qxpQqpshttps://ibb.co/GxPFMvCcan some other leaders of guild explain this?thanks in advance

@"Saaladin.9562" said:Hello all,I was in THR and I can say thats some nice and helpfull people there and kind a guild i was looking to be my home but few not logical things happens there

first u see in msg about representing is optional? I can say thats not truth at all

What the guild expects:

– Respectful, helpful members willing to both learn and teach!– Representation is optional, though some key features are only available to representing members I am talking about this– Use of discord required for full membership– A fun attitude -- it is a game, after all!

than 3 months ago Dean.3056 started sending mails about demotion if not representing THR like I was explained him then I have 12 characters which some are was in THR some was in other guilds and I told him I am never gonna represent THR with all my toons. Than Dean.3056 started to spam my mail everyday about demotion if not represent guild if thats case why in first post and when i was recruited and joined THR why I was lied that REPRESENTION WAS OPTIONAL?https://ibb.co/qxpQqpshttps://ibb.co/GxPFMvCcan some other leaders of guild explain this?thanks in advance

Saal instead of trying to shame the guild and me try to understand what you've done.I regularly send mails to guild members updating their position in guild / rewards / events and ETC. You on the other hand came to be with an attitude of "stop spamming me , you bother me ETC".Plus it is suspicious that your own mail isnt posted, Did you forget to post your disrespect manner? I guess somehow it was lost in your screen shots.

I stand behind my decision of kicking you from the guild. It was very insulting and disrespecting what you've done. As for REP it is optional. If you bothered to join discord and reading the rules like most of the community you wont be raging here in the forums.

Hey guys, Petar here. I'd love to join the guild, seems like a good place to start my journey in GW2. Just had my 1st toon 40 lvl, still finding my way around the map, doing dailies etc etc. I'd love to connect with ppl around my lvl of expertise (barely any) and enjoy getting to know the in-game world together.Cheers!

@Paiktaras.4879 said:Hey Dean , im an old player with a fresh account looking for a guild to do things together. Would love to join.

@Iridescent.6432 said:Hey guys, Petar here. I'd love to join the guild, seems like a good place to start my journey in GW2. Just had my 1st toon 40 lvl, still finding my way around the map, doing dailies etc etc. I'd love to connect with ppl around my lvl of expertise (barely any) and enjoy getting to know the in-game world together.Cheers!

sent invites to both of you ladies :) , make sure to join Discord.